Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quick SolutionsMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Quick Solutions (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.
The first step was a discussion with a recruiter via phone call to review the basics and determine if a face to face was appropriate. Afterwards there was a pleasant face to face discussion with a recruiter to go over skills, desires, current market demands and Quick Solutions employment terms and benefits.
- Do you prefer to work as a salaried employee or as an independent contractor? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Quick Solutions (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.
Scheduled interview within several days, courteous and seemed interested during 45 min. interview. When I asked about hiring date, however, they told me that they didn't have a client site to put me at and they were only looking to fill their pool of qualified applicants.
- Not typical of general interviews because they deal with a technical clients, but that is to be expected. Be prepared to answer about PM and SS, including specifics about successful projects in the past. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Quick Solutions (Westerville, OH) in August 2010.
There was no interview for my position. They brought me in based on recommendations and I was not interviewed by QSI or client. The entire process took about 10 days.
- The only question they asked me was regarding when I could start. They are very trusting of references. If you'd like a job here get to know one of their existing employees and get a referral. 1 Answer
They made a salary offer, I countered and they accepted my counter offer. It was low stress and very straightforward
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Quick Solutions.
Recruiters kept in contact for many years. Technical interviews were challenging, but relevant.
- Why is a manhole cover round. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review