Quick Solutions Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quick Solutions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quick Solutions (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The first step was a discussion with a recruiter via phone call to review the basics and determine if a face to face was appropriate. Afterwards there was a pleasant face to face discussion with a recruiter to go over skills, desires, current market demands and Quick Solutions employment terms and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work as a salaried employee or as an independent contractor?   Answer Question

PM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Quick Solutions (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Scheduled interview within several days, courteous and seemed interested during 45 min. interview. When I asked about hiring date, however, they told me that they didn't have a client site to put me at and they were only looking to fill their pool of qualified applicants.

Interview Questions

• Not typical of general interviews because they deal with a technical clients, but that is to be expected. Be prepared to answer about PM and SS, including specifics about successful projects in the past.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quick Solutions (Westerville, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

There was no interview for my position. They brought me in based on recommendations and I was not interviewed by QSI or client. The entire process took about 10 days.

Interview Questions

• The only question they asked me was regarding when I could start. They are very trusting of references. If you'd like a job here get to know one of their existing employees and get a referral.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a salary offer, I countered and they accepted my counter offer. It was low stress and very straightforward

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Quick Solutions.

Interview

Recruiters kept in contact for many years. Technical interviews were challenging, but relevant.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round.   1 Answer