Quicken Loans Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans in June 2015.

Interview

I got an email saying the recruiter wanted to get in touch and a minute later she directly called me and my interview started then and there. Interview went well with very common questions. I was told I will be informed about the next process. Got a call after a week saying they received a better candidate with experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

(Business Analyst) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2015.

Interview

I applied back in earlier this year, but I didn't hear back from them for a month. After my emails to the HR (who visited our school), she was able to get me an interview set up with another person. This person called me several times and left several voice mails without any further notice. When I called back, I could never get a hold of her with the number she gave in the voice mails. In the end, I finally had the chance to pick up during one of those random times she called...very frustrating to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Have you been fired before?
      Have you had any criminal record?
      A specific question on my resume...

1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

First interview,A phone interview by a recruiter asking about some personality questions and backgrounds,And then move on with another recruiter's phone interview asking some technical questions and background check.The whole process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult part in your projects you have done and how did you solve them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans (Syracuse, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I got the hiring information from the career fair of my university and I left my information, then applied online. After about 3 weeks, I received a 15 minutes phone interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.
      2. Why you choose your major?
      3. Why you choose Quicken Loans (What you know about Quicken Loans)?
      4. What is the biggest challenge you ever met?
      5. What do you think of Detroit?

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

First step was applying online on their website. The next step was getting the first call, where they set up a quick phone interview for a later date. That interview is a personality test. A quick brief summary of your resume. If you're a match, they will set up another phone interview. (Note: they might not set it up during the first one, so don't freak out). Second interview will be with a senior recruiter, or the team you might be on. These interviews are personality tests as well. Just certain key questions to see if you match our culture here. Just be yourself! Don't try to sound all smart and use huge words out of place. If you are a good person, with a good attitude, and a willingness to learn, you will get a job here.

Interview Questions

• What makes you fit for the culture here at Quicken Loans? You have to describe yourself in a way that isn't too ostentatious, but definitely confident.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can pick your start and end dates pretty flexibly.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Went through the the first step of the process by interviewing with HR. They asked general and non-specific questions about whether you know the company, experiences at other jobs, etc. At the end of the call they said they were interested, but there were no positions at the time to match my experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question at this stage was to talk about the biggest obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous employer (easy stuff at this stage)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I heard back from them within two days of submitting my application. A recruiter called and had a phone interview with me. I didn't get the job but it was nice to have a person that contacted me quickly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about quicken loans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via Quickens website. After about 2 weeks I received a call from the first recruiter who asked a few questions about my resume and one behavioral. The next interview was with the IT recruiter who went a little more in depth regarding my resume and asked maybe 2 behavioral questions. The third interview was with 2 BA's. It was very laid back. The final round was with 5 team leaders that asked a lot more in questions that were specific to the position. I was also shown around the Compuware building. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any extremely difficult questions that I could think of. I would way that you must be excited and motivated. If you aren't really into the company or the job they will see thru that very quickly and you may not move to the next round. The background check is possibly the longest I have ever endured but that's okay. Its a great company!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a certain amount and they met it.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I got to the second round phone interview. The first phone call was to set up the first phone interview. The first interview was basic questions about you. The second round interview was conducted by the more specialized interviewer. The second round was a little more specialized but in general, pretty much the same as the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Only real question: What was your biggest professional failure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

I got an email from HR to set up a phone interview. I was asked for a few behavioral questions like why Quicken Loans and obstacle that you have overcame. It lasted for 15 minutes and I followed up after the phone interview.