Quicken Loans

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

First interview,A phone interview by a recruiter asking about some personality questions and backgrounds,And then move on with another recruiter's phone interview asking some technical questions and background check.The whole process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What's the most difficult part in your projects you have done and how did you solve them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

First step was applying online on their website. The next step was getting the first call, where they set up a quick phone interview for a later date. That interview is a personality test. A quick brief summary of your resume. If you're a match, they will set up another phone interview. (Note: they might not set it up during the first one, so don't freak out). Second interview will be with a senior recruiter, or the team you might be on. These interviews are personality tests as well. Just certain key questions to see if you match our culture here. Just be yourself! Don't try to sound all smart and use huge words out of place. If you are a good person, with a good attitude, and a willingness to learn, you will get a job here.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you fit for the culture here at Quicken Loans? You have to describe yourself in a way that isn't too ostentatious, but definitely confident.   Answer Question
    You can pick your start and end dates pretty flexibly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2014.

Went through the the first step of the process by interviewing with HR. They asked general and non-specific questions about whether you know the company, experiences at other jobs, etc. At the end of the call they said they were interested, but there were no positions at the time to match my experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question at this stage was to talk about the biggest obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous employer (easy stuff at this stage)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

I heard back from them within two days of submitting my application. A recruiter called and had a phone interview with me. I didn't get the job but it was nice to have a person that contacted me quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2013.

I applied via Quickens website. After about 2 weeks I received a call from the first recruiter who asked a few questions about my resume and one behavioral. The next interview was with the IT recruiter who went a little more in depth regarding my resume and asked maybe 2 behavioral questions. The third interview was with 2 BA's. It was very laid back. The final round was with 5 team leaders that asked a lot more in questions that were specific to the position. I was also shown around the Compuware building. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any extremely difficult questions that I could think of. I would way that you must be excited and motivated. If you aren't really into the company or the job they will see thru that very quickly and you may not move to the next round. The background check is possibly the longest I have ever endured but that's okay. Its a great company!   Answer Question
    I asked for a certain amount and they met it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2013.

I got to the second round phone interview. The first phone call was to set up the first phone interview. The first interview was basic questions about you. The second round interview was conducted by the more specialized interviewer. The second round was a little more specialized but in general, pretty much the same as the first interview.

Interview Questions
    • Only real question: What was your biggest professional failure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2013.

I got an email from HR to set up a phone interview. I was asked for a few behavioral questions like why Quicken Loans and obstacle that you have overcame. It lasted for 15 minutes and I followed up after the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

phone interview with recruiter; phone interview with BA Leads; face to face group interview with 5 other BA;

too low salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans in May 2012.

Had a phone interview with the recruiter followed by phone interview with two Business Analyst Leads. One BA Lead was on time, the other (support Lead?) 6 minutes late. Second BA Lead was a great listener ... he did not utter a word during the entire 30-minute phone interview.
    Was asked the following...
    Describe work experience, which went well.
    Name an "imperovement item" during my last professional review.
    Name 3 words that my boss would use to describe me.
    Name 3 words that my familiy and friends will use to describe me.
    Ask any questions I may have. I asked 2.

Was told to expect a call in 2 days. Thought the interview went well but recruiter left voice message that someone elase was selected for face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 words your boss will use to describe you.   View Answer
    • Name 3 words your family and friends will use to describe you.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2012.

Had initial interview over the phone with recruiter. Then a phone interview with the leaders of the area I was interviewing for. The leaders were all very friendly and laid back. I was then called in to do a group interview. There were 7 leaders in the room. They were joking the whole time, but were very well prepared. I liked the way they interviewed, asked good questions, but made me feel comfortabel.

Interview Questions
    Cannot negotiate time off which is a bummer cause I went from 5 weeks off to 3 weeks off. I would have taken reduced salary to get more time off.