Quicken Loans Closing Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Closing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quicken Loans in July 2011.

I was called by a recruiter (because a friend referred me). I had an initial phone interview which seemed to go very well. I recieved a call a few days later asking if I would come into the office for a face to face interview. When I arrived, I was greeted by 4 team leaders who led me to a conference room where they commenced the interview process. It was very light and fun and they had genuine curiosity for who I was and what I could offer. I recieved a call a few days later from the recruiter who let me know that they offered me a position. I started about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • "If someone is wearing perfume and it is affecting the others around them, how would you handle the situation?"   Answer Question
the recruiter gave me the figures of what they were offering, I asked her if that was a fair wage (knowing almost nothing about the position). She said I was getting a good offer and that instead of being an temp I was being offered a Direct Hire position (with benefits)

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!