Quicken Loans

Very Easy Interview

Continuous Imrovement Analyst Interview

Continuous Imrovement Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Quicken Loans in January 2013.

Interview Details – This was a quick Phone interview, with some basic background questions. The woman girl that called me didn't even address her self as being from H.R..
I put my salary Expectations on the Application. After about ten minutes the girls tells me that the salary is a little lower than my minimum, which was around $80,000 per year. I said how much is a little ? The pay was in the $40,000 dollar range. Lets just say the interview ended quickly. I bid them good luck in getting a Continuous Improvement Person with experience in Detroit, for $40,000 !

Reason for Declining – Salary way too low !

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quicken Loans

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quicken Loans Continuous Imrovement Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quicken Loans employees and interview candidates.