Quicken Loans Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

30 interviews

2.7

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Applied online and received a generic call from HR. A few weeks later, a technical interview took place and then a team interview. The questions with the HR were very basic - describe yourself, what do you do, etc. She was very friendly and asked me if I any questions. The technical interview was over the phone as well. They want to see what team and department with be the best fit for you skill and interest set.

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Why Quicken Loans?
    How do you work in a team?
    Name a challenge you have had in your work experience?
    Interns partake in a lot of social activities. How would you balance this with your work load?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2013.

I had 3 phone interviews with an HR person. Simple questions regarding what you know about the company, and few behavioral questions. Fun, young HR department that makes you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Not to hard. Make sure you do some research on the company first.
      Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses?
        Answer Question
    No. Interns are always paid $11 per hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2014.

Very helpful throughout the whole process, however they never answered whenever I called which was frustrating, but they always called back. interview wasn't too hard but not too easy. First interview was pretty basic, they gaged my interests and personality, 5-10 mins. Second was harder, 20-25 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time your were competitive. Do you like being competitive? Talk about your academics and extracirrculars. What does quicken loans do? What division are you most interest in? What skills and traits do you have that would help you in the division you want to be in? Talk about a time when you struggles and faced hardship and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question
    Strict $11/hr. Mortgage Bankers start June 2.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2013.

The recruiting team was great at reaching out initially. They kept in constant contact with me and kept me informed on positions that were fitting for me. I was turned down several positions but you have to be adamant about it. I received an offer 3 months after I applied. I was turned down 3 or 4 positions in the mean time.

Interview Questions
    • How did you hear about the company and why do you want to work for QL   View Answer
    Was able to negotiate my start date, hourly wage is set and competitive for an intern position

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Applied through their website was contacted within a week, but an interview was not scheduled for another two weeks. My resume was then passed along to someone else after about a month conducted the same phone interview with me.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quicken Loans.

2 Interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2014.

The recruiter reached out to me about the intern position, an half an hour conversation about my interest, asked me how well I know about QL, and a behavioral question (how you face challenge) . Recruiter called me back a week later and set up for a interview, I chose face to face. The interview with the team were purely technical, they were basically testing how well I know in my field.

Interview Questions
    • If you know well about your field and do your homework about what you have learn, it would be difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quicken Loans.

I applied online and they called a week after and set up a phone screen. They asked simple behavioral questions questions. The guy seemed like he did not like what he was doing because from the beginning he was very boring explaining the company. Said I would hear back in a few days, three weeks later I heard back late at night.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all behavioral or tell me about this job or that. Hardest thing you had to do in a professional environment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2014.

Got the phone interview in Februray with a campus recruiter. Normal behavior questions. What do you know about company? challenges? your projects?

Interview Questions

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!