Quicken Loans Internship Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2014.

I got a call from the HR and she made an appointment for a phone interview. Most of the questions are all about pre-experience and are very basic. Such as what do you know about the quicken loans? Why are you interested in your major/study? What did you do in your previous company?

Interview Questions
be passionate and full of energy to talk with the HR, express your eager to join this internship, show your skills and ability.

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2012.

Applied online and got a call back the next day to be scheduled for an phone interview. Interview was simple but I struggled with some of the questions. The recruiter guy let me know that I will be receiving a phone call so he can notify me if I have the job or if they will be pursuing other candidates and that the decision would be made from the management. I got a call back and he let me know they will be pursuing other candidates. I have great respect for the recruiter. He called me to let me know they will be pursuing other candidates instead of doing it the lazy and cowardly way which is by emailing or mailing someone that you will not be considered for the position and he was very nice through the whole process. I really want to work for this company because its the top 100 companies to work for in Michigan so I'll keep applying when a position I desire is available.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to meet a deadline on the job. What was the task and how did you handle the task.   View Answer

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!