Quicken Loans

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

A recruiter will contact you after you apply via telephone. The first call is sort of an on the spot interview with a few questions such as:

What do you know about our company?
Why do you think it would be a good fit for you?
..and they make sure the hours and location would also be a fit for you.

If they move on with you, they will perform a background check and then go on to set up a second interview via phone.

Interview Questions
  • What really strives you to succeed?
    What was a negative experience you have went through in your professional career?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2014.

I got a call from the HR and she made an appointment for a phone interview. Most of the questions are all about pre-experience and are very basic. Such as what do you know about the quicken loans? Why are you interested in your major/study? What did you do in your previous company?

Interview Questions
    be passionate and full of energy to talk with the HR, express your eager to join this internship, show your skills and ability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2012.

Applied online and got a call back the next day to be scheduled for an phone interview. Interview was simple but I struggled with some of the questions. The recruiter guy let me know that I will be receiving a phone call so he can notify me if I have the job or if they will be pursuing other candidates and that the decision would be made from the management. I got a call back and he let me know they will be pursuing other candidates. I have great respect for the recruiter. He called me to let me know they will be pursuing other candidates instead of doing it the lazy and cowardly way which is by emailing or mailing someone that you will not be considered for the position and he was very nice through the whole process. I really want to work for this company because its the top 100 companies to work for in Michigan so I'll keep applying when a position I desire is available.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to meet a deadline on the job. What was the task and how did you handle the task.   View Answer