Quicken Loans

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.7

Summer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Quicken Loans.

1st interview was over the phone and it contained mostly behavioral questions. Asked why I chose my major and why I chose QL. The representatives were very nice and easy to talk to so the interview felt comfortable.

Client Care Specialist Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter two or three times to figure out what position would be best to interview for. Had two phone interviews, got hired on the final phone interview. Didn't actually have a face-to-face interview with anyone.

Interview Questions
    • How do you react when no matter the attempt, you are unable to calm a customer down?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Applied online. Recommend having an employee provide a referral. Received a call from Talent Acquisition in a timely manner. The person was very candid that my experience and probable expectations were above the position I applied for. Was very friendly, but did not continue discussions as the job was not a fit.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for salary expectations during the initial phone interview.   View Answer

Accounting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans.

phone call interview for 25 minutes , they asked me some basic questions and behavior questions . it is really nice and easy for me to ask. they are really nice for me but I didnot pass the first questions.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in January 2015.

I applied online and was contacted by veteran recruiter regaring resume and positions applied for. I had a initial phone interview with veteran recruiter after i choose to pursue a regular position i was referred to another recruiter which i had a another phone interview with. I was called back after 2 days and was offerd a better qualified position. She discussd job requirements and pay and set up a in person interview within 2 days. In person interview was a panel interview with team leaders and supervisors. I will hear back within several days if job offer

Set pay through aerotech

Client Solutions Underwriter Associate Remote Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans in January 2015.

i had one two brief phone screen's interviews. The 1st one was supposed to last 5-10 minutes, it was 21 minutes. So I was very hopeful. The second lasted 10 minutes was for feed back regarding not moving forward in the interview process. was a very nice young full of zest talent acquisition recruiter.

I really liked her a lot she did give me hope for the future with Quicken Loans. Overall was a good
    Experience just wish I would have gotten chosen to move
    Forward this time!

Interview Questions
    • I was caught off guard when she asked me a behavioral
      Interview question. Regarding getting around a very difficult
      And negative situation at work.

Answer Question

Mortgage Banker Interview

Very quick and easy. They were very friendly and open about the job and company in the interviews. The environment was very friendly and busy. The office is Colorful and warm

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Referred by a friend. Recruiter called me the next day to set up a basic phone interview. Phone interview ended with having to consent to get a credit check. Received a called the same day after the credit check to schedule first in person interview.

First interview was with the recruiter. Basic interview questions... Strengths, weaknesses, working in teams, etc.

Called back next day to schedule second interview with area VP. Second interview consisted of shadowing people in various stages of the mortgage banker position and an interview with the VP of the area. Questions were geared towards the type of person I was. Again strengths, weaknesses, how I could benefit from the company, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would change about my life if I tripled what I made?   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in December 2014.

It was extremely frustrating to get ahold of a recruiter; they never pick up when you call because they are scheduled with back to back phone interviews. When I met in person, one interviewer was very professional but the other had chipped nail polish and was not as presentable as I though she was be.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were standard interview questions: greatest work hurdle you've overcome and how, what your strongest/weakest attribute is, etc.   Answer Question
    It was very streamlined and simple for the applicant. The only downside is that they never officially told me that I passed my background check, so I had to live with that for a couple months.

Client Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

I was called on the phone and they asked me questions about what I was looking for. Then I got a second call to set up an interview. Received a call for a phone interview where they asked behavioral questions and such.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult task at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question