Quicken Loans Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Just some basic interview questions.But they only spent 4 minutes on my interview. That's so weird. Since I missed couple of phone calls from the recruiter, I might leave a bad impression on him.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The process was very quick. Once I applied I got a call within a day for an interview. You first do an interview with the recruiter which was about an hour long and after that you do an interview with a director which was only about 15 minutes for me.

Mortgage Operations Interview

Application

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter that was just a phone screen and they wanted to know your interests. Then I was interviewed by a different person who was more specific on the role I was interviewing for. The second interview had more questions and only lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked about relevant course work? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Was referred by an employee, received a phone call the day after I sent my resume. Basic questions - what interests you in the job? what do you know about the company? what qustions do you have for me? Agreed to a credit check. Was called back by recruiter and set up in-person interview. Waiting on that now.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Phone interview. The HR who contacted me was hard to get hold of. It took almost a week just to try to schedule the interview. Very basic behavioral questions. They took more than a week after the phone interview to give me the results. They kept calling me during class.

Technology Interview

Interview

A recruiter will contact you within a few days to do a basic screening for the job. They will move you along in the interview process if it's a good fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long. It was a 3 round phone interview process. The first 2 calls were with recruiters and the last one with a team a leader. Recruiters are very good at not showing emotion and interviewing you to get the best answers from you. They really care about your passion and why you want to work for Quicken.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter telling me that they would be in touch by phone and gave me the recruiters contact information. Then I got a phone call a couple days later, around 9am and completed a 10-15 minute phone interview with the recruiter. About five days later, I got a phone call saying they were going to be moving on with other candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your current salary? What would you expect to make in this position? Do you know anyone who works here? What are the most challenging things about your current job? What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

Interview

Questions regarding what Quicken Loans is and known for. There was brief detail about my resume and some general questions asked regarding what I was involved in at college. Some questions regarding my work history and what they entailed and if I was currently working. Asked if I was comfortable working in Detroit and getting paid hourly. It was a positive experience. Pretty low stress. Just need to know about the company you are applying to intern for.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you had in the workplace and how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

HR gave me a 20 minutes call asking me about my background and several behavior questions. It was not so hard, just providing him some information about your self. I got a phone call informing me of the second interview two weeks after the first one. I am still preparing for the second round.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest professional failure?
      Tell me more about your projects.

Answer Question