Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quicken Loans
- Mortgage Banker (127)
- Intern (59)
- Business Analyst (15)
- Data Analyst (13)
- Summer (8)
- Intern - Hourly (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Technology (7)
- Summer Intern (6)
- Mortgage Operations (6)
- Human Resources (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Account Specialist (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Internship (4)
- Associate Banker (4)
- .NET Developer (4)
- Client Care Specialist (4)
- Customer Service Advocate (3)
- Loan Officer (3)
- Operations Specialist (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Human Resources Generalist (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Underwriter (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Senior Mortgage Banker (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Account Advisor (2)
- Recruiting Intern (1)
.NET Developer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.
- Everything is expected ,basics of .NET and oop Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans
.NET Developer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in July 2013.
They did a 30 minute phone interview and asked me to rate my skills 1-10 being the best. There was 5 Developers on the call it was 30 minutes to the mintue.
- Come questions on SQL stored procedures and if I'd used MVC before. What is SOAP. Answer Question
.NET Developer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in July 2012.
Initial phone screen with a few fairly easy technical questions (difference between class and interface, does c# support multiple inheritance, etc.) followed up in a few days with an in-depth technical screen session asking those same question, plus many more (Uses of static, sealed, difference between abstract class and interface, read-only vs. constant, etc.). Then there was a timed coding exercise. All of this was handled over the phone.
- The coding exercise consisted of the following questions: Create a class derived from Object that has the following methods Write a code snippet with the following method that will pull the data from the following table and return a hashtable with ID as the key and Name as the value Create the design for a simple home inventory system Answer Question
.NET Developer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.
They conducted the phone interview. After clearing that they set up phone conference interview which is pure technical. It is not that much difficult. I did well.After that they called me for on site interview in the detroit. 4 people interviewed me. They asked me to write the code for the problem. Then they asked to write the test. which consists of programming questions.
- Write a code to divide two numbers without using the division and modulus operator 3 Answers