Quicken Loans Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.7

Internship Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Quicken Loans.

2 phone interviews so far. Haven't heard back about 3rd yet. Basic questions. Just prepare and you should be golden. Make sure you know life experiences and examples. They try to trick you and catch you off guard, but it's not too terrible. Still waiting to see if I get it or not. My recruiters were very nice so far though.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans.

A description of myself. Went over the most recent couple of positions I have held and details regarding the tasks handled. Asked what I knew about the company, why I would want to work at Quicken Loans.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty general, the usual explain your past roles in companies. The only behavioral question I was asked was a conflict I experienced in a past position and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I was first contacted by HR through phone. He asked about my experiences in the resume, what kind of work I wanted to do, when I would be able to work and whether I was able to do a full-time intern etc. One or two weeks later, he phoned again saying a team would like to see some work samples. Several days after I sent them, he phoned and said the team would like to interview me, and set up a time for us. The second was a group phone interview with the team. They let me introduce myself first, then asked me mostly technical questions, and lastly let me ask them some questions.

Mortgage Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans.

I was asked basic question about my education and work experience. Interviewer was very friendly and calm, he explained with detail every single aspect of the training process as well as compensation bonuses and opportunities to advance within the company.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you have experienced?   Answer Question

Mortgage Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2015.

Out of blue, I got a phone call from the recruiter without scheduling an appointment. I wasn't expecting it was an interview and I was not prepared for answering. I wish they have asked for scheduling an appointment via email or something.

Summer Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2015.

I was referred by someone who works there, and then had a phone interview. The recruiter was very nice and the process went smoothly. The phone screen is basically a behavioral questions interview so make sure to have your resume out, know what you want to talk about and prepare for basic behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2015.

2 phone interviews that were pretty easy. Just random fit questions and such to see if you are what they want for the company.. As long as you can describe why you want to work for the company you should be fine. Overall not too bad it ended up being good experience at least to get used to interviews and stuff

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2015.

Received a call from an HR representative about a week after applying. HR rep told me they would be in touch soon. HR rep was very nice and personable. Made you feel comfortable throughout entire phone interview. Lasted about 15 minutes total. Still waiting to hear back a week after phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why your major?
      Worst thing that has ever happened to you professionally?
      How did you hear about us?

Answer Question

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2015.

sent my resume via the website and was contacted immediately. After the initial phone interview there was a more in depth phone interview and a face to face meeting at their location. Nice atmosphere and pleasant people. Was asked regular interview questions about previous experience and work situations I encountered

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2015.

Initial HR screening, followed by a technical round by the team for which you're applying. Mostly OOP questions. I was applying for a Mobile App Developer Intern, so asked me about all the Objevtive-C and Android programming questions. They'll dig more on your previous projects and ask questions based on that. Don't cook stuff up.