Quicken Loans Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Mortgage Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied and received a call from a recruiter the next day to set up a phone interview. Phone Interview lasted 20 minutes and then received an email about two weeks later asking for another interview. Received another call to set up a second phone interview and lasted 30-40 minutes and was offered the job three days later.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2015.

Interview

I've had three interviews: two with recruiters and one with someone who works in the company I'm being considered for (Rock Ventures). Everyone along the way has been very friendly and helpful. The first two interviews primarily consisted of behavioral questions and inquires regarding my resume. They also provided information about the logistics of the internship and subsidized housing. My third interview was more laid back and conversational. [I put below that I did not receive an offer because there is no option for 'waiting on a final response']

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult professional situation you encountered?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter telling me that they would be in touch by phone and gave me the recruiters contact information. Then I got a phone call a couple days later, around 9am and completed a 10-15 minute phone interview with the recruiter. About five days later, I got a phone call saying they were going to be moving on with other candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your current salary? What would you expect to make in this position? Do you know anyone who works here? What are the most challenging things about your current job? What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

HR gave me a 20 minutes call asking me about my background and several behavior questions. It was not so hard, just providing him some information about your self. I got a phone call informing me of the second interview two weeks after the first one. I am still preparing for the second round.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest professional failure? Tell me more about your projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied on school's career website. A couple of days later, I received a call from HR to decide the date when it's fine to have an interview. I had an interview in the following Wednesday. The HR is helpful and nice. The first interview lasted 15 minutes. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength? Why did you apply to this position? What's your career goal in the next five years? Do you know any programming language?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two telephonic interview and one face to face interview. Simple and straight forward. Main focus of the interview was to put me in the right place in the company.

Interview Questions

• General Questions. Simple logic.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interview process was pretty streamlined. I applied online through their website and I received a call from a recruiter after a few days. Once I initially spoke with the recruiter we had a short conversation about my interest in the company and the position which lasted about 10-15 minutes. The recruiter then let me know that they would call be later that week to go over my resume in more detail. The questions during the second call were very standard questions about my work history and how I handle a difficult situation in the past.

Interview Questions

• How have you handle a difficulty employee/situation in the past?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interview process included two phone interviews. The first one was with a general HR recruiter. The second interview was with the director of the team I applied for. Both interviews were laid back, easy-going and asked basic questions. Both interviews were between 15 to 30 minutes. Heard back a week after my last interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied, was called within 24 hours and went to second interview within the week. The whole process was pretty painless and simple. Very basic interview. Also you have to do a fake sales call.

Interview Questions

• Whats the hardest thing you've done.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call a couple of days later. Phone interview - asked mostly behavioral questions. They called back about a week earlier with a similar interview.