Quicken Loans Loan Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loan Officer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2012.

Quicken Loans seemed like the Ideal job. they pay for schooling to get you trained, and you work hard for them. So, I was pretty stoked when they offered me a position with their company, didn't really ask a lot of questions, which made me suspicious. they seemed awfully concerned with getting my background check, which I have no problem with, it's a good score. However, they offered me 20,800 to start with their company working 60+ a week on salary. that isn't very much, considering the position. To me, they seemed more like a credit agency trying to collect on bad debt or something. within 2 minutes of me approving for their company to do a background check, some lady called about a thing I had on my credit, which, was a medical thing. allegedly, if this isn't fixed, I can't apply, but then she was talking about payment arrangements?( If I had a job, don't ya think it would be paid lady?) besides, I have been disputing the bill, (I paid my fair share, insurance company needs to pay theirs) which is none of her dang business. I found their practices evasive and unethical. and NO, I am not going to make PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS through Quicken Loans. what are they? a collection agency? if so, I want my application back! and, why are they offering other shmo's 90,000 to start, same position?

Interview Questions
  • do you have any problem attending school?   View Answer
  • Do you have any problem with working long hours?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Loan Officer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Quicken Loans in October 2009.

Apply on-line. Call from HR. Permission to do background check and credit check. Allthings check out, you are assigned interview with manager of desired location. That interview last about 2- 4 hours. Then you interview with Regional Manager for about 1hr. Passed both interviews and then you aregiven instructions on 6 week class instructions and attendence.

Interview Questions
    You are able to negotiate based on experience.

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!