Quicken Loans

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Loan Officer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2012.

Interview Details – Quicken Loans seemed like the Ideal job. they pay for schooling to get you trained, and you work hard for them. So, I was pretty stoked when they offered me a position with their company, didn't really ask a lot of questions, which made me suspicious. they seemed awfully concerned with getting my background check, which I have no problem with, it's a good score. However, they offered me 20,800 to start with their company working 60+ a week on salary. that isn't very much, considering the position. To me, they seemed more like a credit agency trying to collect on bad debt or something. within 2 minutes of me approving for their company to do a background check, some lady called about a thing I had on my credit, which, was a medical thing. allegedly, if this isn't fixed, I can't apply, but then she was talking about payment arrangements?( If I had a job, don't ya think it would be paid lady?) besides, I have been disputing the bill, (I paid my fair share, insurance company needs to pay theirs) which is none of her dang business. I found their practices evasive and unethical. and NO, I am not going to make PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS through Quicken Loans. what are they? a collection agency? if so, I want my application back! and, why are they offering other shmo's 90,000 to start, same position?

Interview Questions

• do you have any problem attending school?   View Answer
  • Do you have any problem with working long hours?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Loan Officer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quicken Loans in October 2009.

Interview Details – Apply on-line. Call from HR. Permission to do background check and credit check. Allthings check out, you are assigned interview with manager of desired location. That interview last about 2- 4 hours. Then you interview with Regional Manager for about 1hr. Passed both interviews and then you aregiven instructions on 6 week class instructions and attendence.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate based on experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quicken Loans

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quicken Loans Loan Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quicken Loans employees and interview candidates.