Quicken Loans

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2012.

Within an hour of submitting my resume, I had a recruiter calling me to set up a phone interview. A week later the recruiter that originally called me interviewed over the phone. It consisted of her explaining the position, telling me about the company, and some general questions about my resume. Specifically, I was asked to describe a time I had made a mistake at work and how I handled it. She then scheduled me for a second phone interview with another recruiter for a week later. The second interview was very similar to the first and I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview at the Detroit office. The interview lasted about twenty minutes. He asked me to describe three characteristics of a good manager and to describe how I handle angry customers. He described the position a little more and asked me if I had any questions. I then got a verbal offer from my recruiter. Then came the background check. Be prepared for it to be very, very thorough. My references were even asked to provide the name of a person we each knew. At every step of the way every person was super nice and very helpful. My recruiter and HR contact kept me informed of everything that was going on. The atmosphere of the company is very upbeat and fun. I am very excited that they extended a written offer to me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe 3 characteristics of a good manager.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quicken Loans in June 2012.

I applied for the Operations Specialist position online through their website. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to come in for a face to face interview. I arrived to the interview and the interviewer who was scheduled to meet me was unavailable. I waited an extra 30 minutes to meet with someone from another building. The interviewer that I did meet with was very welcoming and personable. She was very excited about her job and the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty basic. Why do you want to work here? Name some of the skills you possess that qualify you for this position. Tell me a little bit about yourself   Answer Question