Quicken Loans

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quicken Loans in August 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume and application online and then received a phone call to set up a phone interview for two days later. The phone interview was only 10 minutes long and then I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions.

Interview Question – List five characteristics that make you stand out above other applicants   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Quicken Loans in October 2012.

Interview Details – I have been contacted by two different recruiters. The first recruiter that I was supposed to talked at the first place left the company. So I have interviewed with a different one. No specific questions, just what I have done in the past and what I wanted to do for my career. On the second interview with the other recruiter , same kind of questions. Nothing related to Project Management or Technical. I was promised to be called back in two days after the interview. Never heard anything back from them. After insisting calling them back and emailing back (After one week), I got a call saying they have decided to move other candidates

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to a friend working for the company. A recruiter contacted me withing a week to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of routine questions (ie. What are your strengths/weaknesses? Why are you leaving? etc.) I was contacted by the recruiter two days later informing me that they had another candidate in mind for the position.

Interview Question – All questions were really standard interview questions. There were no questions that left me at a lost for words.   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quicken Loans in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was structured and controlled, but made me feel at ease and relaxed. They explained the process and stuck to that. Had typical behavioral interviewing questions.

Interview Question – Give me an example where you ran into a problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quicken Loans

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quicken Loans Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quicken Loans employees and interview candidates.