Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans in August 2013.

Submitted a resume and application online and then received a phone call to set up a phone interview for two days later. The phone interview was only 10 minutes long and then I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions
  • List five characteristics that make you stand out above other applicants   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quicken Loans in October 2012.

I have been contacted by two different recruiters. The first recruiter that I was supposed to talked at the first place left the company. So I have interviewed with a different one. No specific questions, just what I have done in the past and what I wanted to do for my career. On the second interview with the other recruiter , same kind of questions. Nothing related to Project Management or Technical. I was promised to be called back in two days after the interview. Never heard anything back from them. After insisting calling them back and emailing back (After one week), I got a call saying they have decided to move other candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2012.

I submitted my resume to a friend working for the company. A recruiter contacted me withing a week to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of routine questions (ie. What are your strengths/weaknesses? Why are you leaving? etc.) I was contacted by the recruiter two days later informing me that they had another candidate in mind for the position.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were really standard interview questions. There were no questions that left me at a lost for words.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans in July 2012.

The interview process was structured and controlled, but made me feel at ease and relaxed. They explained the process and stuck to that. Had typical behavioral interviewing questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example where you ran into a problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question