Quicken Loans

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2013.

Was approached by a headhunter and agreed to an interview with the Telecom team. On the phone with 5 other people. Interview lasted 30 minutes. After 25 minutes of answering questions I found out I was interviewing for a different job than what I was told and prepared for. 5 hours after interview I got a call to my personal cell phone and challenged to find a solution to a problem. I emailed my solution and was told "That is technically the way to do it, but not how we do it here." Was then told the next day I didn't get the job.

People on the phone seemed snobby and talked down to me. Wouldn't want to get a job there at this point. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked how I would integrate two process's.   View Answer