QuikTrip Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip in October 2013.

You will take a math test. Easy if you are applying for assistant; even easier if applying for clerk. Then you will have a 1-on-1 interview. During this interview, they are mainly trying to learn who and what type of person you are. Past work experiences are irrelevant b/c QT believes that they can mold you into the worker they desire as long as you're passionate about your job.

Interview Questions
  • There's honestly no questions 'out of the norm' of any other job interview.   Answer Question
The only negotiation that you have is which schedule you prefer (among 2 preset schedules).

Other Interview Reviews for QuikTrip

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in April 2012.

The test was fairly easy. It consisted of about 9 Math problems. And then you have all this information to fill out. You watch a short video, and then wait to be interviewed. The interview itself was very easy. I answered the questions straightforward and didn't hold anything back. I talked my mouth dry. They told me I would start out as a clerk since I am still in school, and if I could balance it to talk to my store manager.

It took exactly one week (Thurs-Thurs) for them to call back. And they offered me a job!

The reason I took the clerk as opposed to looking elsewhere for higher pay, is because if I bust my butt then they will promote me quick. I got the job through a friend and he was promoted from Asst. Manager to 1A in just a couple months. I know if I work hard then I will be an Asst. Manager in no time!

Trust me, Quiktrip promotes the ones working hard!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip in November 2010.

I applied online and the corporate office called me to come in and take a math test. After doing that as well as watching a video, they said they would call if they wanted to take it further. Two weeks later, I was called in for a face-to-face interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip in June 2009.

Applied online and recieved a call for an interview the following week. Arrived at one of the employement offices for a 1:1 interview. Before the 1:1 there is a math skill test. There is an very informative short video to watch before 1:1. After interview was told I would get a call either way. Still waiting on the call, time has not expired yet. Just be honest and pay attention to the video to see if the company fits your needs.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip in September 2008.

I filled out an application and took it to the main office in Tempe, were the interviewing took place. Once I turned in my application I took a math test and watched a video about the high standards of QT. An interview followed about a week later and a week after that they called and offered me the job. I started training about 2 weeks later.

N/A