QuikTrip

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and the corporate office called me to come in and take a math test. After doing that as well as watching a video, they said they would call if they wanted to take it further. Two weeks later, I was called in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Question – Please describe yourself.   Answer Question

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2012.

Interview Details – The test was fairly easy. It consisted of about 9 Math problems. And then you have all this information to fill out. You watch a short video, and then wait to be interviewed. The interview itself was very easy. I answered the questions straightforward and didn't hold anything back. I talked my mouth dry. They told me I would start out as a clerk since I am still in school, and if I could balance it to talk to my store manager.

It took exactly one week (Thurs-Thurs) for them to call back. And they offered me a job!

The reason I took the clerk as opposed to looking elsewhere for higher pay, is because if I bust my butt then they will promote me quick. I got the job through a friend and he was promoted from Asst. Manager to 1A in just a couple months. I know if I work hard then I will be an Asst. Manager in no time!

Trust me, Quiktrip promotes the ones working hard!

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in June 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online and recieved a call for an interview the following week. Arrived at one of the employement offices for a 1:1 interview. Before the 1:1 there is a math skill test. There is an very informative short video to watch before 1:1. After interview was told I would get a call either way. Still waiting on the call, time has not expired yet. Just be honest and pay attention to the video to see if the company fits your needs.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for me?   View Answer

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in September 2008.

Interview Details – I filled out an application and took it to the main office in Tempe, were the interviewing took place. Once I turned in my application I took a math test and watched a video about the high standards of QT. An interview followed about a week later and a week after that they called and offered me the job. I started training about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!