QuikTrip

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Euless, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in May 2010.

Interview Details – After seeing the position advertised on a banner in one of there stores, I filled out an application and took it to their nearest regional facility. It took me 2 weeks to hear back from them, and that was to come in and take a simple math test, as well as a questionnaire that basically asked if you were ok working long hours, including weekends and holidays. Upon completion of that, they called me back the following week to have a one-on-one interview. I was interviewed by a man that couldn't have been any older than 26 or 27, and we started the interview nearly an hour after the scheduled time. It was obvious he was going through the motions, and didn't have a good feel for what one should be looking for in a candidate. How do I know this? Because I have interviewed, and hired, literally hundreds of people in my past business experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours, including weekends and holidays?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to go out of your way to solve a problem with an employee.   Answer Question
  • Describe how you would handle a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!