QuikTrip Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA

2.8

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at QuikTrip in October 2013.

You are first called in to do a math test. It was a very standard interview. Be able to tell your employer about yourself and a little about the company.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at QuikTrip in October 2013.

There will be one interview and math test. Then there will be 5 hour training.

Relief Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Mental math skills; can't really remember specific questions but It was a pretty easy process to go through. I started as a PT clerk and moved to management so that may be why it seemed easy to me

no negotiation set hourly wage + plus bonus based on how the store preforms

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2014.

applied online, within a week received a call to schedule an interview. went to the interview there was 3 other people there , filled out some tax credit paperwork , completed a short math assessment on giving change back. went to the back for a one on one interview

Interview Questions
    • general questions from a paper that he read off and wrote my responses on   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at QuikTrip in July 2013.

Simply apply online or in store
    Got called next day scheduling an appointment for the following Tuesday.
    Interviewed and got the job.
    Was required to go to orientation and then a weeks worth of training.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at QuikTrip in June 2013.

I put in an application online at www.QuikTrip.com for an Assistant Manager position late Friday night around 11pm or so. I received a phone call the next day scheduling an interview for Monday afternoon. I arrived 15 minutes early for my interview and was given paperwork from the front desk to fill out in the first room.

NOTE: If you are interested in an Assistant Manager position just know that you will be required to work weekends, no exception. Schedules are set for 46 hours per week, 40 regular pay, and 6 overtime (Time and a half). I have had previous manager experience and am used to working long hours without breaks so it isn't a problem to me and I've been working weekends for years so they haven't meant anything to me since I was in school. QT only hires 1 in 10 they interview for management but don't let that stop you from applying. Just be advised about weekends and travel because they are non negotiable and could stop you from getting the job. This isn't really a job for someone with a growing family because of the hours you'll have to work and unless you have full time childcare it's just not a good fit due to inflexibility in scheduling.

There is a math test consisting of 20 questions for which you will have a sheet of scratch paper but are not allowed the use of a calculator. It was pretty basic math (addition, subtraction, division) nothing too outrageous. After I finished filling everything out I turned in the packet to the front desk, watched a brief video about the company in another room, then was seated in the lobby to await my interview. I was only sitting 3 minutes before I was called in for my 1:1 interview. The questions were the usual of any company. Why do you want to work here? Why should I hire you? I was questioned about my previous work experience and job duties. How would you handle this situation ect... The interview lasted 30 minutes or so and my interviewee was very thorough. They will want to know your availability and how far you are willing to travel for work. I agreed to 45 minutes but am sincerely hoping they'll have an opening somewhere close to where I live (NE Atlanta).

I was told they do very thorough background checks and you will need to disclose any discrepancies including traffic tickets ect. My background is squeaky clean so I was not worried in the least. After the interview I was given 24 hours to report to a facility for a drug test which was a urine test. I picked the one closest to where I lived and took the test the next day. You fill up the cup in a closed off room but they check the temperature right away and then it is sent to a lab for testing so I wouldn't try anything stupid, just saying. If you fail to report to a facility within 24 hours or test positive for any drug without a prescription you will not be considered for employment anytime in the future.

One week from my interview I received a call from the office which I missed because I wasn't near my phone. I called back, left a message, then received another call the next morning with a follow up. I confirmed my continuous interest in the job, how far I was willing to travel, I was asked what position I would prefer (Night or Relief). Finally I was offered the job and was told what day orientation was, what to wear/bring, and the time ect.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle and employee who's performance was negatively affecting or slowing business operations?   View Answer
    There are no negotiations really... You will work weekends, you have a set schedule every week, you are paid weekly, and you work where they have an opening.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at QuikTrip in July 2013.

So I first applied online and I did not hear anything back for 2 weeks. My number changed so I decided to apply in person with a updated number ( Quiktrip only contacts through phone). I applied with a paper application that specified I had recently applied and was updating my phone number. I do recommend you apply IN PERSONs. I handed my application in to one of the Atlanta corporate offices. I gave a great first impression and asked a few questions (so the person taking my appication would remember me when she gave it to Human Resourses). I got a call the next morning (Thursday). She requested an interview Friday. I agreed and it went well. First they start with a 20-questions, reviewing math skills (large numbers). The interviewer asked good questions but as long as you memorize you resume ( or bring a few copies to have in front u) or have copies in a professional looking folder you will do Great! So then the waiting game took place, it was tough! Finally they called a week later and offer the position. I was Estatic.

So I recommend just be professional. You are selling your self. Put yourself in the interviewer position. Would you hire you? If not how can you Improve .
    (Hint: Wording is Everything)

Interview Questions
    • From your previous jobs which one was your least favorite and why?
      Why do you want to work for Quiktrip?
      What would this company have to do to keep you here?
      Do you have experience with Point of Sale (Cashier)?
      Do you have experience cleaning? ( Bathrooms)
        View Answer

Relief Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2013.

Applied online, got a call for an interview. Went to the interview and took a test, waited for an hour to be interviewed. At the end was given a form for a drug test. A little over a week got a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. Customer service and sales oriented.   Answer Question
    N/A

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2012.

The test was fairly easy. It consisted of about 9 Math problems. And then you have all this information to fill out. You watch a short video, and then wait to be interviewed. The interview itself was very easy. I answered the questions straightforward and didn't hold anything back. I talked my mouth dry. They told me I would start out as a clerk since I am still in school, and if I could balance it to talk to my store manager.

It took exactly one week (Thurs-Thurs) for them to call back. And they offered me a job!

The reason I took the clerk as opposed to looking elsewhere for higher pay, is because if I bust my butt then they will promote me quick. I got the job through a friend and he was promoted from Asst. Manager to 1A in just a couple months. I know if I work hard then I will be an Asst. Manager in no time!

Trust me, Quiktrip promotes the ones working hard!

Quik Trip Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at QuikTrip in February 2012.

You take a math test then they sit you in a room and you watch a QT video and the hiring manager will come have a 1:1 interview with you.

Interview Questions

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!