QuikTrip Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied one morning & got a call back that same day, I was asked to come in for some testing the following week. I went in to the Headquaters and took the Math Test & passed. The Math test was fairly easy (you are not allowed to use a Calculator). I was then offered an interview for another day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at quiktrip?
    Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the Ordinary.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for QuikTrip

Clerk Interview

Interview

First apply online be sure to mention how much of a team player you are, you'll get a call after about 2 weeks, go into tempe to interview, be polite, friendly and OUTGOING and then youll go in for 7 hour orientation class about what qt is and what its about then youll be on your way to training.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and your team worked together to accomplish a task.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Interview

Pretty straight-forward. You apply online or through a paper app, then they call you in for an interview. Although there is a small math test on making change that you have to pass in order to get the actual verbal interview.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

I submitted my application, and they took a couple of months to contact me. Then you go in for your interview, and you have to watch a video about the history of QT and answer questions, take a math test, and then have a face-to-face interview with a corporate guy. The questions I was asked were very basic.

Interview Questions

• There really were none. The questions were very basic. "Where do you go to high school" "What do you do in your free time" "What are some of your previous work experiences" "What reservations do you have about this position"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called and offered me the position, I accepted, and then they scheduled a time for me to come in for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. All you have to do is show them the willingness to promote good customer service and to be able to work in a fast pace environment

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

There will be one interview and math test. Then there will be 5 hour training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Mission, KS).

Interview

Pick up an application at any store. Submit the application to any store or division office. If submitted to a store, then every Saturday the applications are transferred to the division office. Once at the office, a hiring manager reviews the application. This process can take up to two weeks. If selected for an interview, then the hiring manager will contact you via phone. If not selected, then a letter and usually a free drink coupon will come in the mail. It helps to show up a few minutes early to the interview at the division office. Usually the same nice lady is at the front desk and will instruct you on what she needs and where to go. A simple math test is required to make sure that basic math skills exist. Then a short introduction video and sex discrimination video will be played for you. After the video and test, the hiring manager will take you to an interview room and cover your basic background and resume. At this time, the hiring manager will cover your hours and expectations. If you are seeking temporary employment, i.e. just a few weeks or months and then no longer, more often than not, you will not get employed. Generally after the interview is completed, you will either get an immediate yes or a yes by phone before the next "QuikStart" meeting, which occurs about every other Monday at the division office. The QuikStart meeting, is a general meeting which introduces a handful of new employees at one time to the company and gather the needed basic information for taxes, licenses, and the process of training.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at QuikTrip (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview went really well. No hard questions. They don't tell you weather or not your hired right after the interview, instead they call in about two weeks regardless of weather your hired. You interview at a district office, they can be hard to find but keep in mind they are generally behind an actual QuikTrip gas station.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Omaha, NE) in February 2011.

Interview

I met with the district manager. He was super friendly and professional. He explained that the job isn't for everyone. I can't really remember all the details but the interview wasn't too long. After I was hired I had orientation for a few hours. When you start working they send you to a training store for what I believe was at least a week. During this time they decide if you are the person they need.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a customer with a issue and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

First do an online application, a week or so goes by receive a phone call for a personal interview. At in person interview take a math test, then proceed to your interview. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• All questions are typical interview questions. Tell about yourself/ hobbies/Customer service questions/ect   Answer Question