QuikTrip

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at QuikTrip in October 2013.

Interview Details – There will be one interview and math test. Then there will be 5 hour training.

Saint Charles, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was really easy

Interview Question – I was asked a lot of questions about school and my future. Where do you see your self in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Clerk

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview Details – I submitted my application, and they took a couple of months to contact me. Then you go in for your interview, and you have to watch a video about the history of QT and answer questions, take a math test, and then have a face-to-face interview with a corporate guy. The questions I was asked were very basic.

Interview Question – There really were none. The questions were very basic. "Where do you go to high school" "What do you do in your free time" "What are some of your previous work experiences" "What reservations do you have about this position"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called and offered me the position, I accepted, and then they scheduled a time for me to come in for orientation.

Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly easy. All you have to do is show them the willingness to promote good customer service and to be able to work in a fast pace environment

Interview Question – they did not try to throw me for a loop   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mission, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview Details – Pick up an application at any store. Submit the application to any store or division office. If submitted to a store, then every Saturday the applications are transferred to the division office. Once at the office, a hiring manager reviews the application. This process can take up to two weeks. If selected for an interview, then the hiring manager will contact you via phone. If not selected, then a letter and usually a free drink coupon will come in the mail. It helps to show up a few minutes early to the interview at the division office. Usually the same nice lady is at the front desk and will instruct you on what she needs and where to go. A simple math test is required to make sure that basic math skills exist. Then a short introduction video and sex discrimination video will be played for you. After the video and test, the hiring manager will take you to an interview room and cover your basic background and resume. At this time, the hiring manager will cover your hours and expectations. If you are seeking temporary employment, i.e. just a few weeks or months and then no longer, more often than not, you will not get employed. Generally after the interview is completed, you will either get an immediate yes or a yes by phone before the next "QuikStart" meeting, which occurs about every other Monday at the division office. The QuikStart meeting, is a general meeting which introduces a handful of new employees at one time to the company and gather the needed basic information for taxes, licenses, and the process of training.

Interview Question – Math, very simple.   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at QuikTrip in February 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the district manager. He was super friendly and professional. He explained that the job isn't for everyone. I can't really remember all the details but the interview wasn't too long. After I was hired I had orientation for a few hours. When you start working they send you to a training store for what I believe was at least a week. During this time they decide if you are the person they need.

Interview Question – Have you had a customer with a issue and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at QuikTrip in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went really well. No hard questions. They don't tell you weather or not your hired right after the interview, instead they call in about two weeks regardless of weather your hired. You interview at a district office, they can be hard to find but keep in mind they are generally behind an actual QuikTrip gas station.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2009.

Interview Details – basically i applied online, got a call two days afterward ( i have heard of same day calls). Went in for an interview at corporate office. I took a math test (no calculator), and then went in for a one on one interview. the interview process took bout 30mins total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – My schedule was extremely flexible

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at QuikTrip in July 2007.

Interview Details – first you inteview with one person and if they like you they will give you a math test. after all of this is over you go in one last time to talk with a larger group of people who were hired at the same time. you watch a video and fill out all your paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your strongest point is? and how do you think you will bring that to the company?   Answer Question
  • Why is your overall goal in life? How do you feel this cmpany will help that?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – your pay is set as is.

Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview Details – It is a great job for students, promotion and money management experience. The hiring process is composed of a mathematical test and an interview. The interview is looking to hire someone trustworthy, responsible and one with great care for customers.

Interview Question – There is no difficult question the interview may ask. Normal question such as your background and what could you possibly contribute to the team of staff.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at QuikTrip

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QuikTrip Clerk interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by QuikTrip employees and interview candidates.