QuikTrip Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Replied to job posting in the Tulsa World. They called soon after with a request for job testing. Then they call back for job interview with HR and business contact. I was called for a second interview with the business director and supervisor. The following day, I was call with a job offer that I accepted then by phone.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I was unemployed and how did I spend my time while unemployed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate additional vacation my first year.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Wichita, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

Completed a simple online questionnaire and was called in to do a math test. Came out of the computer room and was told I passed so was given a time to come back and have any interview that day. I interviewed with Coby who was friendly. I had lots of experience, an associates degree, and several current QT managers as references. I was asked about who far I would travel which I said a 40 mile radius and my availability. I told him I was available any day 5am-12am. My QT friends gave me tips on how what QT was looking for. My references were never checked, including my QT manager friends. I received the "No interest" letter soon after. It was mailed the day after my interview. Conclusion? They discriminate against any one over 40. Next time you are in a QT take a look at the workers. If they are over 40 they probably started long ago......

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The person that interviewed me didn't seem like he wanted to be there and he didn't seem very interested in my responses. First you have to take a basic math test where you just calculate how much change you give back to a customer in the least amount of bills/coins and if you pass the test then you move on to a interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Jared made me feel comfortable as soon as i walked in the door. The questions were just to get a feel for my personality. They are definitely looking for confidence and perkiness/happy personalities.

PT Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 2 weeks. The interview was scheduled a week later at the headquaters in my state. I had to take a 30 minute math test before I was interviewed, you had to pass in order to go on to the interview. After I passed I was interviewed by a very kind man who asked questions about previous employment, and such. He also went on to talk about the company and the opportunities you can receive while working there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you showed excellent customer service?   Answer Question

PT Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Duluth, GA).

Interview

You go in and get seated and wait to take a math test. Afterwards, you are then shown into a room where you interview with a supervisor and then shown a QT company video.

Interview Questions

• Working in a team, and basically asking to see if you meet QT's core values   1 Answer

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

When you first get there you go into a room and take their math test, if you dont pass you wont get interviewed. The interview was Easy, they we're friendly and extremely quick. Very nice people and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How would you fit in with being the new guy? Worded slightly different.   1 Answer

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

You have to take a hard math test that you can't even use a calculator on. But just make sure you don't get more than 3 questions wrong. They schedule your interview afterwards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Really easy. Basic questions. You get asked questions after you take a basic math test. Need a 100 to get called back tho. Then it's all easy after that. I was called in the next day after applying. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

My cousin's boss gave corporate my name and number. They called a few days later and asked if I could come in to fill out an app and do the math test. Then we scheduled an appointment for the actual interview. They were very upfront, laid back, and no hard questions were asked. He said to allow up to 14 days (not really). They would call if it's a yes. I got the call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for quiktrip?   1 Answer
    • What does quiktrip need to do to keep you as an employee?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable cleaning bathrooms, standing for long periods of time, and not taking a break?   1 Answer