QuikTrip

Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip in January 2015.

Applied online process took about 2 weeks. I was called in after a few days to come and take a math test. I scored 100% on the test. I was scheduled for an interview after a few days...

Interview Questions
    • What makes you better than other candidates for QuikTrip?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in December 2014.

I applied one morning & got a call back that same day, I was asked to come in for some testing the following week. I went in to the Headquaters and took the Math Test & passed. The Math test was fairly easy (you are not allowed to use a Calculator). I was then offered an interview for another day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you wanna work at quiktrip?
      Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the Ordinary.

Answer Question

Clerk Interview

First apply online be sure to mention how much of a team player you are, you'll get a call after about 2 weeks, go into tempe to interview, be polite, friendly and OUTGOING and then youll go in for 7 hour orientation class about what qt is and what its about then youll be on your way to training.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you and your team worked together to accomplish a task.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in October 2014.

While I went to QuikTrip on day, I saw a sing on their window that stated that they were looking for someone to hire. i was looking for a job, so I decided to apply. What could possibly go wrong, you know? I didn't expect to get a call back, but two days later I got a call from a manager that wanted me to take a simple math test. It was easy, basic arithmetic, make sure that you know how to count change and subtract correctly. You must get a 100% on this. They told me that they'll call me back to set up an interview, and they called back within 2 hours. I went in to take the interview, being confident, but I didn't do well enough to get the job unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you better than other candidates?   View Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip.

Easy Test on Computer. Simple Math equations and ethics test. Interview was easy. If you smile, you're hired. By far the easiest job I've ever applied for. Position offered during first interview. Same with all of my co workers.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. Just smile. The first week or two is your sink or swim portion. The interview is a formality.   Answer Question
    Location of store assignment and hours available to work.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip.

The first and foremost part of the interview, besides the opening video, is to be prepared for the math portion. Never having been apart of retail... Well, I've read about this part, but I did not research it. You need to know certain basic arithmetic formulas. Anybody with previous experience applying for retail would have been prepared. I wasn't, out of overconfidence. Whoops. But I'm trying again when the thirty days are up--gives me plenty of time to brush up. You must get 100% on this test. And take note, no matter how correctly you do the math, the structure of the answer is equally as important, and they want something specific, which is entirely understandable.

I'll add more if I make the verbal part next time around. Good luck, candidates! Don't be silly like me.

Clerk Interview

Pretty straight-forward. You apply online or through a paper app, then they call you in for an interview. Although there is a small math test on making change that you have to pass in order to get the actual verbal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip.

Well I don't feel it right to give as many details about the interview process as this asked me to do. You do go and have a simple math test done (it's a major need for when you work at QT), you watch a video about the company, you leave. That's when they give you a call back if they want to interview you. You then go to the corporate office for an interview. You have 2 weeks of training which doesn't ensure you're hired until after you pass training. It's fair, it's hard work but it's very much worth the work.

Store Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in June 2014.

first, i applied online, the next day, i was contacted and asked to come in to take a math test. the next day i was called to schedule an interview.

NA Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip.

I was called up a few days after i submitted my application. Interview they asked me basic questions about my ideas of good customer service and wanted me to give an example of how I was able to problem solve in order to satisfy a customer.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be ok with working entirely overnight?   View Answer