QuikTrip

2.5

PT Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip in February 2015.

Applied, received phone call about a week later. Went in for an interview at the office, first watched a video about QT then, took a basic adding and subtracting math quiz and also filled out some forms. Then about 5 minutes after I was done completing the quiz was called into an interview room. Asked basic questions then the standard questions. Then at the end are told to wait 14 business days to receive phone call about a job or not. 3 days down 11 more days to go. Still waiting for a response! Smile a lot, laugh be outgoing!

Interview Questions
    • Why do I want to work for QT?   View Answer
    • Hours available to work and can you work weekends?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with cleaning public restrooms?   Answer Question
    • What makes you stand out from the rest of the interviewees applying to this job?   Answer Question
    • What tasks have you done that will help you work here at QT?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in February 2015.

You apply online, which includes a long questionnaire, and if you answer the questions to their liking, your application will be open for viewing. I past the questionnaire and received a call the next day saying that I can come into the division center for a math test. It's simple math. I took the liberty of reading through this website to prepare myself for the interview and test, mostly because math isn't my strong point. For the math test that I took which I assume the majority of people took was not at all what I read about. Some people said you need to make sure you know how to find percentage of numbers and fractions and what not. No. You add up a couple figures, and subtract it from the 'money' that the customer gives you. It's incredibly easy. Ex, if a customer buys a soda worth one dollar and gives you a five, what change would you give back? Thats it. The only thing I had trouble with was how I entered in the information but eventually got it. It was like ten questions at the most.

Afterwards you go out to the waiting area if you past and wait for an interview which for me I only waited 5 minutes. Smile. They will not hire you unless you are outgoing, smile, and professional. Make a good impression.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip in January 2015.

Applied online process took about 2 weeks. I was called in after a few days to come and take a math test. I scored 100% on the test. I was scheduled for an interview after a few days...

Interview Questions
    • What makes you better than other candidates for QuikTrip?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in December 2014.

I applied one morning & got a call back that same day, I was asked to come in for some testing the following week. I went in to the Headquaters and took the Math Test & passed. The Math test was fairly easy (you are not allowed to use a Calculator). I was then offered an interview for another day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you wanna work at quiktrip?
      Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the Ordinary.

Answer Question

Clerk Interview

First apply online be sure to mention how much of a team player you are, you'll get a call after about 2 weeks, go into tempe to interview, be polite, friendly and OUTGOING and then youll go in for 7 hour orientation class about what qt is and what its about then youll be on your way to training.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you and your team worked together to accomplish a task.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip in October 2014.

While I went to QuikTrip on day, I saw a sing on their window that stated that they were looking for someone to hire. i was looking for a job, so I decided to apply. What could possibly go wrong, you know? I didn't expect to get a call back, but two days later I got a call from a manager that wanted me to take a simple math test. It was easy, basic arithmetic, make sure that you know how to count change and subtract correctly. You must get a 100% on this. They told me that they'll call me back to set up an interview, and they called back within 2 hours. I went in to take the interview, being confident, but I didn't do well enough to get the job unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you better than other candidates?   View Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip.

Easy Test on Computer. Simple Math equations and ethics test. Interview was easy. If you smile, you're hired. By far the easiest job I've ever applied for. Position offered during first interview. Same with all of my co workers.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. Just smile. The first week or two is your sink or swim portion. The interview is a formality.   Answer Question
    Location of store assignment and hours available to work.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip.

The first and foremost part of the interview, besides the opening video, is to be prepared for the math portion. Never having been apart of retail... Well, I've read about this part, but I did not research it. You need to know certain basic arithmetic formulas. Anybody with previous experience applying for retail would have been prepared. I wasn't, out of overconfidence. Whoops. But I'm trying again when the thirty days are up--gives me plenty of time to brush up. You must get 100% on this test. And take note, no matter how correctly you do the math, the structure of the answer is equally as important, and they want something specific, which is entirely understandable.

I'll add more if I make the verbal part next time around. Good luck, candidates! Don't be silly like me.

Clerk Interview

Pretty straight-forward. You apply online or through a paper app, then they call you in for an interview. Although there is a small math test on making change that you have to pass in order to get the actual verbal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip.

Well I don't feel it right to give as many details about the interview process as this asked me to do. You do go and have a simple math test done (it's a major need for when you work at QT), you watch a video about the company, you leave. That's when they give you a call back if they want to interview you. You then go to the corporate office for an interview. You have 2 weeks of training which doesn't ensure you're hired until after you pass training. It's fair, it's hard work but it's very much worth the work.