QuikTrip Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Jared made me feel comfortable as soon as i walked in the door. The questions were just to get a feel for my personality. They are definitely looking for confidence and perkiness/happy personalities.

PT Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 2 weeks. The interview was scheduled a week later at the headquaters in my state. I had to take a 30 minute math test before I was interviewed, you had to pass in order to go on to the interview. After I passed I was interviewed by a very kind man who asked questions about previous employment, and such. He also went on to talk about the company and the opportunities you can receive while working there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you showed excellent customer service?   Answer Question

PT Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Duluth, GA).

Interview

You go in and get seated and wait to take a math test. Afterwards, you are then shown into a room where you interview with a supervisor and then shown a QT company video.

Interview Questions

• Working in a team, and basically asking to see if you meet QT's core values   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Really easy. Basic questions. You get asked questions after you take a basic math test. Need a 100 to get called back tho. Then it's all easy after that. I was called in the next day after applying. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

My cousin's boss gave corporate my name and number. They called a few days later and asked if I could come in to fill out an app and do the math test. Then we scheduled an appointment for the actual interview. They were very upfront, laid back, and no hard questions were asked. He said to allow up to 14 days (not really). They would call if it's a yes. I got the call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for quiktrip?   1 Answer
    • What does quiktrip need to do to keep you as an employee?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable cleaning bathrooms, standing for long periods of time, and not taking a break?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Mission, KS).

Interview

Quick and easy. Asked everyone the same questions. I showed up dressed nicely, I got the job! There was a guy in a t-shirt. He did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• If the total is $6.17 and the customer hands you a $20 whats the accurate amount of change using the least amount of dollars and coins total?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. You go in, take a short (possibly timed) math test and watch a short video vaguely describing QuikTrip. If you pass, you get an interview. They will ask you typical interview questions. After you're finished they give you a free drink coupon and tell you'll they'll get back to you within 14 business days. Then, you just have to wait

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You go online and complete your application. Sometimes you have to apply three or four times before they will call you back for an interview. When you get the interview, you will do up to rhe office near Arysley and they will have you fill out some basic paperwork. Once you complete that, they will send you in a small computer room to take a math test. QuikTrip employees count the customers change back to them and the registers do not say how much is owed. So it is very important to have logical, quick counting skills. For the test, you are allowed a pencil and paper, however I highly advise against this because if you do get the job, you will not EVER have time to work it out on paper. The test is about 15 minutes long and contains a short video about Quiktrip. You do not see your results but when you go up to the front, they will tell you to either sit back down or try to apply again. You are required to make at least a 95% on the test to get an interview. Once in the interview, it is only you and a Quiktrip superior. The questions are very common and usual for an interview. When finished, they'll let you leave and you should hear back within two weeks, if not, keep applying.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for QuikTrip?   Answer Question
    • Explain a difficult situation between you and an employee and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Relief Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me a couple of days after I completed the application online to come in for an interview. After arriving for the interview watched a video, took a small math quiz and was told by the receptionist to wait for someone to interview me. After roughly 20 minutes I was called back for an interview. The interviewer was not at all intimidating and it was actually an easy going process. All the questions asked were your typical interview questions. After the interview he mentioned that they would be in touch within two weeks if I met all the qualifications. I swear I checked my phone every 2 hours to see if they'd called me each day after that interview and by day 13 I started to believe that I was not considered. Later on the 13th day, I received a call from Quiktrip with an offer for the job! I was so excited. I went in the same day to complete the drug test and will have orientation in a couple of weeks. Suggestion: If you smile, and present yourself with professionalism during this interview there is a high chance that you will nail the interview. There's nothing really intimidating about it except for maybe the math test if your not good at math..: (

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Quiktrip? Will you be taking any days off in the next 2 months?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Kansas City, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me back the next day to schedule an interview. You take a math test based off of counting change so be prepared for that. If you pass the test about five minutes later they take you back for an actual interview. I was offered the job on the spot.