QuikTrip Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014
Updated Sep 7, 2014

2.5

Part Time Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Easy Test on Computer. Simple Math equations and ethics test. Interview was easy. If you smile, you're hired. By far the easiest job I've ever applied for. Position offered during first interview. Same with all of my co workers.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. Just smile. The first week or two is your sink or swim portion. The interview is a formality.   Answer Question
    Location of store assignment and hours available to work.

Clerk Interview

Pretty straight-forward. You apply online or through a paper app, then they call you in for an interview. Although there is a small math test on making change that you have to pass in order to get the actual verbal interview.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at QuikTrip.

The first and foremost part of the interview, besides the opening video, is to be prepared for the math portion. Never having been apart of retail... Well, I've read about this part, but I did not research it. You need to know certain basic arithmetic formulas. Anybody with previous experience applying for retail would have been prepared. I wasn't, out of overconfidence. Whoops. But I'm trying again when the thirty days are up--gives me plenty of time to brush up. You must get 100% on this test. And take note, no matter how correctly you do the math, the structure of the answer is equally as important, and they want something specific, which is entirely understandable.

I'll add more if I make the verbal part next time around. Good luck, candidates! Don't be silly like me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Well I don't feel it right to give as many details about the interview process as this asked me to do. You do go and have a simple math test done (it's a major need for when you work at QT), you watch a video about the company, you leave. That's when they give you a call back if they want to interview you. You then go to the corporate office for an interview. You have 2 weeks of training which doesn't ensure you're hired until after you pass training. It's fair, it's hard work but it's very much worth the work.

NA Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip.

I was called up a few days after i submitted my application. Interview they asked me basic questions about my ideas of good customer service and wanted me to give an example of how I was able to problem solve in order to satisfy a customer.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be ok with working entirely overnight?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Euless, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

I applied online - interviewed at QuikTrip in May 2014.

The 1st thing I did was that I applied online, after one week I got a call. They told me that I had to go up to their main office in Euless, Texas to take a math test and hopefully get the interview afterwards. I got there, took the math test and the lady in the front office told me that she would check how I did than after 5 minutes she told me I had do a great job and that I had got the interview. So she told me to wait a few moments. I went in to room for my interview. He asked me when I was able to work and because I was almost out for summer from school he asked me how many hours I could work then he asked me the type of clubs or activities I did in school and I told him the things I did. At the end of the interview the guy gave me a coupon and asked for my I.D for a background check. He told me that if I met the requirements for the job I would be called and if I didn't they would send me a letter. The next day I got a call again and they told me I had got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What Makes You The Best Candidate For This Position?   View Answer

Relief Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Mental math skills; can't really remember specific questions but It was a pretty easy process to go through. I started as a PT clerk and moved to management so that may be why it seemed easy to me

no negotiation set hourly wage + plus bonus based on how the store preforms

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at QuikTrip.

They make you feel like you are applying for corporate and if you have tattoos like I have behind my ear their primary focus is on your tattoos and 9/10 they aren't going to hire just because they value tattoos.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were extremely difficult. Basic questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at QuikTrip in April 2014.

applied online, within a week received a call to schedule an interview. went to the interview there was 3 other people there , filled out some tax credit paperwork , completed a short math assessment on giving change back. went to the back for a one on one interview

Interview Questions
    • general questions from a paper that he read off and wrote my responses on   Answer Question
    no negotiation

2A Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at QuikTrip.

Start off as an RA (Relief Assistant) or a NA (night assistant) and the schedules are not very alluring but the pay is great! You can interview for a full time position and are able to get one of these two positions. Must be able to work hard and be able to do math well.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, they have a base pay for assistant managers. You make better bonuses based on job performance.

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!