QuikTrip Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.4

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Euless, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call just a few days later asking me to come into the corporate offices for a math test and possible interview. As soon as I arrived I sat down for a short video and a quick math test. The math test was fairly easy but it wouldnt hurt to brush up a little on basic money calculations before you go in. After the math test I was told to wait in the lobby and after about 5 minutes I was taken into a room for a one on one interview. The questions were pretty standard but familiarity with QT will help tremendously. The entire process lasted about 45 minutes and when I was done they offered me a job on the spot. I go in for orientation in a couple days and then start training. The whole process was very pleasant and I can already tell that QT will be a great company to work for!

Relief Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tucson, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Watched a video and took a math test. Met with recruiter.
    They told me that there wasn't a specific opening and informed me I had 24 hours to take a drug test.
    Won't even know if I'm a potential hire for 2 weeks.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a call ~two weeks later. Went to the central office for the interview. First they have you watch a short video about the company. Then you take a math test on a computer, bring a pen! They supply scratch paper. If you ace the test they will give you some paperwork to fill out and ask you to come back for an interview with a recruiter. Basic interview, about eight questions. They tell you about the company and make sure you're able to do all the dofferent jobs in the store. At the end they give you a free drink voucher and a paper explaining the specifications of the job you applied for and tell you to go check out a QuikTrip and get a feel for the atmosphere of a store. Not a bad interview, pretty short.

Part Time Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Apply online. first you take a mathes test then an english test. Later they contact you to arrange interview. Math test is fairly strait forward non calculator. English test well if you can read this you can pass. All about customer service. Nothing else matters. Less than 1 in 10 get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you rather than anyone else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Tuesday and got a call back the next day from someone asking me to come down on Thursday to their corporate office in Georgia. On Thursday, I arrived around 10:30am and was asked to complete a math test (no calculators allowed, but scratch paper was provided). The whole test took me maybe ten minutes to complete simple math questions like, "A customer's total is $1.26 and they hand you a $5 bill. What is their change giving them the least amount of bills possible?". The goal is to get you used to the way they count change at the register (i.e. if a customer's total is $1.26 and they give you a five dollar bill, you count up from 26 cents to the next quarter to get to the next dollar. So, 4 pennies gets you thirty cents, 2 dimes gets you to fifty, two quarters gets you to $2, then you just add in 3 $1 bills to equal out to $5). Once done, they checked on how I did and since I passed, I was asked to stick around for a formal interview. The in person interview took around fifteen to twenty minutes, and then I was offered the job and told to come back the following Monday for new employee orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, very easy and fast. They don't take applications in store so don't bother. I got a call literally the next day to come to their offices for a interview. You take a basic math test and watch a video, nothing too fancy. Went all pretty smoothly then got a call back again to begin training a couple days later

PT Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at QuikTrip (Greenville, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied, received phone call about a week later. Went in for an interview at the office, first watched a video about QT then, took a basic adding and subtracting math quiz and also filled out some forms. Then about 5 minutes after I was done completing the quiz was called into an interview room. Asked basic questions then the standard questions. Then at the end are told to wait 14 business days to receive phone call about a job or not. 3 days down 11 more days to go. Still waiting for a response! Smile a lot, laugh be outgoing!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for QT?   1 Answer
    • Hours available to work and can you work weekends?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with cleaning public restrooms?   Answer Question
    • What makes you stand out from the rest of the interviewees applying to this job?   Answer Question
    • What tasks have you done that will help you work here at QT?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

You apply online, which includes a long questionnaire, and if you answer the questions to their liking, your application will be open for viewing. I past the questionnaire and received a call the next day saying that I can come into the division center for a math test. It's simple math. I took the liberty of reading through this website to prepare myself for the interview and test, mostly because math isn't my strong point. For the math test that I took which I assume the majority of people took was not at all what I read about. Some people said you need to make sure you know how to find percentage of numbers and fractions and what not. No. You add up a couple figures, and subtract it from the 'money' that the customer gives you. It's incredibly easy. Ex, if a customer buys a soda worth one dollar and gives you a five, what change would you give back? Thats it. The only thing I had trouble with was how I entered in the information but eventually got it. It was like ten questions at the most.

Afterwards you go out to the waiting area if you past and wait for an interview which for me I only waited 5 minutes. Smile. They will not hire you unless you are outgoing, smile, and professional. Make a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Qt?   1 Answer
    • Why did you quit your last job?   1 Answer
    • What can quiktrip do to keep you working here longer.   1 Answer
    • What days are you available to work?   Answer Question
    • Do you need days off for the following few months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sand Springs, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Sand Springs, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. Apply online. Get a call back within a few days to a week. Go to interview location, take a math test on the computer and watch a video. If you pass you go back for an interview with very straight forward questions.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Called in for an interview, took a math test on the computer. not hard at all. then had a one-on-one interview.. he was really relaxed and basically asked me why I wanted to work for QT. Very short interview, 5 to 10 questions, he didn't ask me a lot of questions about my past jobs. Then, he gave me a paper to sign for a background check and a drug test form that i had to complete within 24 hours. I was very nervous because I had read all of the reviews online about how hard it was to get hired with QuikTrip. ----- If you do get hired, their training program for Assistant's is amazing, its very hands-on, one-on-one training. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better candidate for the job than the next person?   Answer Question