Quiksilver Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quiksilver in November 2014.

Interview

Walked in and asked if htey were hiring, the manager told me to apply online so I did. I called back once or twice and left my name. I got a call back for an interview. I got 2 interviews and got the job within about a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quiksilver (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Process took about a week
    Applied online
    Recieved a call for an interview within two days
    Interview went well, very laid back
    Got the job a couple days later
    Started that following week

You need a bank account to start work

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Very simple, I applied online. Was called for an interview within a week or two. The interview was a group interview with questions about past retail experience and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an unpleasant client in the past?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

one on one interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I interview online. I was then called for a group interview. You basically just need to show that you have a personality. We were then told that we would be called for a second interview. Turns out that was the only interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quiksilver in April 2013.

Interview

Right off the bat asked salary requirements on initial phone call. Immediate setup for in-person interview. 1st interview with HR and 2nd with the overseeing manager. I was one of the many candidates they were interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quiksilver (Tulalip, WA).

Interview

I applied online and received an almost immediate response, and made an appointment to come into the store for a small group interview. The process was very laid back and relaxed, with the interviewers being very nice and informal. We were taken around and shown the store and did some new hire orientation the same night and we were introduced to the employees there.

Interview Questions

• Who is Kelly Slater, their main spokesman and what sport does he compete in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview for seasonal position. Went around the room sharing a two facts about ourselves. Then asked questions about why Quiksilver, an interesting sales experience we've had and what could we contribute to the team. Pretty much just looking for people who aren't shy or awkward and could carry a conversation. We also had to do a mock sales pitch and sell another persons outfit. Got a call about an hour after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quiksilver in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a week later. Interview was easy and asked what i like to do for fun and what im going to go for. Asked past about past experience.

Inventory/Stock Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quiksilver in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call the next day. I had 2 interviews that happened in a span of 2 weeks. The first one was with all 3 managers, and the second one was with a supervisor and an associate. Both interviews started off like any other interview with your typical questions (e.g. Why do you want to work here?) Then both interviews gradually became more informal and personal. They asked me about my hopes and dreams rather than continuing with business-like questions. I was offered a job within a week after my 2nd interview after my background check was cleared.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview was unexpected because of how it become more like a conversation.   Answer Question