Quiksilver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

They talk to you very casually to figure out what kind of person you are. They will likely ask you to pick out three outfits from their three brand choices, this is to see what your style is like.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company is Quiksilver? why should i hire you?   Answer Question

I was offered another job that gave more money per hour.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quiksilver in November 2014.

Interview

Walked in and asked if htey were hiring, the manager told me to apply online so I did. I called back once or twice and left my name. I got a call back for an interview. I got 2 interviews and got the job within about a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Process took about a week Applied online Recieved a call for an interview within two days Interview went well, very laid back Got the job a couple days later Started that following week You need a bank account to start work

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Very simple, I applied online. Was called for an interview within a week or two. The interview was a group interview with questions about past retail experience and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an unpleasant client in the past?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

one on one interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I interview online. I was then called for a group interview. You basically just need to show that you have a personality. We were then told that we would be called for a second interview. Turns out that was the only interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiksilver in April 2013.

Interview

Right off the bat asked salary requirements on initial phone call. Immediate setup for in-person interview. 1st interview with HR and 2nd with the overseeing manager. I was one of the many candidates they were interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Tulalip, WA).

Interview

I applied online and received an almost immediate response, and made an appointment to come into the store for a small group interview. The process was very laid back and relaxed, with the interviewers being very nice and informal. We were taken around and shown the store and did some new hire orientation the same night and we were introduced to the employees there.

Interview Questions

• Who is Kelly Slater, their main spokesman and what sport does he compete in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview for seasonal position. Went around the room sharing a two facts about ourselves. Then asked questions about why Quiksilver, an interesting sales experience we've had and what could we contribute to the team. Pretty much just looking for people who aren't shy or awkward and could carry a conversation. We also had to do a mock sales pitch and sell another persons outfit. Got a call about an hour after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiksilver in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a week later. Interview was easy and asked what i like to do for fun and what im going to go for. Asked past about past experience.