Quiksilver

Updated Oct 12, 2014

1.8

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quiksilver in July 2013.

Very simple, I applied online. Was called for an interview within a week or two. The interview was a group interview with questions about past retail experience and work ethic.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled an unpleasant client in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quiksilver

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quiksilver in June 2013.

I interview online. I was then called for a group interview. You basically just need to show that you have a personality. We were then told that we would be called for a second interview. Turns out that was the only interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quiksilver.

I applied online and received an almost immediate response, and made an appointment to come into the store for a small group interview. The process was very laid back and relaxed, with the interviewers being very nice and informal. We were taken around and shown the store and did some new hire orientation the same night and we were introduced to the employees there.

Interview Questions
    • Who is Kelly Slater, their main spokesman and what sport does he compete in?   View Answer
    There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Quiksilver.

Group interview for seasonal position. Went around the room sharing a two facts about ourselves. Then asked questions about why Quiksilver, an interesting sales experience we've had and what could we contribute to the team. Pretty much just looking for people who aren't shy or awkward and could carry a conversation. We also had to do a mock sales pitch and sell another persons outfit. Got a call about an hour after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quiksilver in January 2013.

Applied online and got a call a week later. Interview was easy and asked what i like to do for fun and what im going to go for. Asked past about past experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quiksilver in May 2009.

I went in with an idea of the kind of employee they were looking for. A few of my friends were also working there at the time. The interview process was the smoothest I had ever been to up until that time. It is important to just be yourself. My interviewer was also a college grad student, so connecting based on the closeness of age and on familiar topics was what really made me stand out and let her see that I am a good team worker and do not alienate myself in a team environment.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give me an example of a time when you showed leadership?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quiksilver in August 2013.

I applied in-store. I was called within a couple days and was asked to go in for an interview. I sat down with the manager and we essentially just talked about where I wanted to go in life and what my goals were with my educational route.

Interview Questions
    • There was absolutely no difficult questions, the interview was just like having a conversation with a friend over coffee.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Quiksilver.

Apply online. Try to make yourself known to the manager by coming into store and saying you applied online and you really want job. (think you will be a great fit.. etc)

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quiksilver in April 2012.

Manager called me a week after I applied online for an interview two days later. In the 1:1 interview she asked me what I knew about Quiksilver, why I wanted to work there, and what I liked to do for fun. She said she would call me the next week for a second interview and never did.