Quill Interview Questions & Reviews

10 interviews

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quill.

Met through Job Shadow Program. Talked later at a career fair. Talked again after fair at restaurant. Applied online. One pre-screening interview, and then interviewed by 3 managers. Selected by one manager to be on their team.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical situations related to work. Difficult for me because it was my first real world (actual work) job   Answer Question

QSD Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Quill.

Rather easy, I spoke over the interviewers head for the most part and since I knew what I was talking about there wasn't much back and forth conversation.

Interview Questions
    • (after my 2nd interview question) That's all I have for you, do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lincolnshire, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quill in March 2014.

Had interview two weeks after initial contact. The interview process was typical with hiring manager and department head. The interview was not ultra formal and had a more friendly feel with a back and forth question and answer session. The entire interview lasted an hour. The environment was laid back which relates to the overall company atmosphere. Very focused on sales metrics. They responded within a normal amount of time and as promised.

Interview Questions
    • What type of management style are you looking for if offered a position?   View Answer

Sales Associate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Quill.

Started with a phone interview that was very basic. They called it a screening. Then 10 days later I recieved an email to come interview at the branch in Lincolnshire. I had a 30 minute one on one interview where I was asked in depth questions by my hiring manager. I recieved notice that I had recieved the position about 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked in depth why I had left previous positions.   Answer Question
    I was told a salary and I accepted it.m

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maitland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Phone interview with a recruiter
    Face to face in panel type interview.

None

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quill.

Was interviewed over the phone by an HR rep. and called into a face to face interview soon afterwards. Had a two on one interview with the man who would be my boss and his boss. Was offered the job a few weeks later.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quill.

looked over their website a bit

Interview Questions
    • how to consolidate a business if it's not based on prices, customer service, or delivery   View Answer
    no negotiation opportunity

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Quill in March 2012.

Flew in for interview in different city. 1 1/2 hour interview with two managers.

Marketing Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Quill in January 2010.

Interview was with outside company hiring for Quill. Office was new and not well maintained.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel is the best quality you posses that we could use to our advantage if hired?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Halifax, NS (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quill in December 2008.

the phone intervieew was quick, a few minutes. The group interview consisted of my manager and An HR oerson. They asked very releveant questions. The tone of the interview was upbeat and I felt it was a positive experience. They gave me lots of time to answer the questions and asked me to come back and job shadow an employee.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a sales experience where you were successful   Answer Question
    • What was the longest amount of time you took to make a sale?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Worked for Quill? Contribute to the Community!