Quill

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quill.

Interview Details – Met through Job Shadow Program. Talked later at a career fair. Talked again after fair at restaurant. Applied online. One pre-screening interview, and then interviewed by 3 managers. Selected by one manager to be on their team.

Interview Question – Hypothetical situations related to work. Difficult for me because it was my first real world (actual work) job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

QSD Sales Interview

QSD Sales
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quill.

Interview Details – Rather easy, I spoke over the interviewers head for the most part and since I knew what I was talking about there wasn't much back and forth conversation.

Interview Question – (after my 2nd interview question) That's all I have for you, do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quill in March 2014.

Interview Details – Had interview two weeks after initial contact. The interview process was typical with hiring manager and department head. The interview was not ultra formal and had a more friendly feel with a back and forth question and answer session. The entire interview lasted an hour. The environment was laid back which relates to the overall company atmosphere. Very focused on sales metrics. They responded within a normal amount of time and as promised.

Interview Question – What type of management style are you looking for if offered a position?   View Answer

Sales Associate Position Interview

Sales Associate Position
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Quill.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview that was very basic. They called it a screening. Then 10 days later I recieved an email to come interview at the branch in Lincolnshire. I had a 30 minute one on one interview where I was asked in depth questions by my hiring manager. I recieved notice that I had recieved the position about 3 days later.

Interview Question – I was asked in depth why I had left previous positions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told a salary and I accepted it.m

Inside Account Manager Interview

Inside Account Manager
Maitland, FL

Interviewed at Quill

Interview Details – Phone interview with a recruiter
Face to face in panel type interview.

Negotiation Details – None

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quill.

Interview Details – Was interviewed over the phone by an HR rep. and called into a face to face interview soon afterwards. Had a two on one interview with the man who would be my boss and his boss. Was offered the job a few weeks later.

Interview Question – Questions were straightforward and easy to answer.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quill.

Interview Details – looked over their website a bit

Interview Question – how to consolidate a business if it's not based on prices, customer service, or delivery   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation opportunity

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Quill in March 2012.

Interview Details – Flew in for interview in different city. 1 1/2 hour interview with two managers.

Interview Question – Name 3 things you would change about your work style.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Quill in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was with outside company hiring for Quill. Office was new and not well maintained.

Interview Question – What do you feel is the best quality you posses that we could use to our advantage if hired?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quill in December 2008.

Interview Details – the phone intervieew was quick, a few minutes. The group interview consisted of my manager and An HR oerson. They asked very releveant questions. The tone of the interview was upbeat and I felt it was a positive experience. They gave me lots of time to answer the questions and asked me to come back and job shadow an employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Quill? Contribute to the Community!