Quill

Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quill.

Met through Job Shadow Program. Talked later at a career fair. Talked again after fair at restaurant. Applied online. One pre-screening interview, and then interviewed by 3 managers. Selected by one manager to be on their team.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical situations related to work. Difficult for me because it was my first real world (actual work) job   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Babylon, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Babylon, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quill in May 2014.

It was a three part interview. First section was a standard interview. After that a ride along was scheduled. That was followed by an evaluation interview. The evaluation interview consisted of me evaluating the person that I shadowed for the day as well as what I thought of the job itself.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question I was asked would have been what motivates me to succeed.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as the payment is standard.

QSD Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quill.

Rather easy, I spoke over the interviewers head for the most part and since I knew what I was talking about there wasn't much back and forth conversation.

Interview Questions
    • (after my 2nd interview question) That's all I have for you, do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quill in March 2014.

Had interview two weeks after initial contact. The interview process was typical with hiring manager and department head. The interview was not ultra formal and had a more friendly feel with a back and forth question and answer session. The entire interview lasted an hour. The environment was laid back which relates to the overall company atmosphere. Very focused on sales metrics. They responded within a normal amount of time and as promised.

Interview Questions
    • What type of management style are you looking for if offered a position?   View Answer

Sales Associate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Quill.

Started with a phone interview that was very basic. They called it a screening. Then 10 days later I recieved an email to come interview at the branch in Lincolnshire. I had a 30 minute one on one interview where I was asked in depth questions by my hiring manager. I recieved notice that I had recieved the position about 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked in depth why I had left previous positions.   Answer Question
    I was told a salary and I accepted it.m

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Phone interview with a recruiter
    Face to face in panel type interview.

None

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quill.

Was interviewed over the phone by an HR rep. and called into a face to face interview soon afterwards. Had a two on one interview with the man who would be my boss and his boss. Was offered the job a few weeks later.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quill.

looked over their website a bit

Interview Questions
    • how to consolidate a business if it's not based on prices, customer service, or delivery   View Answer
    no negotiation opportunity

Circulation Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quill in February 2012.

ONe time call and accepted position. this was pretty simple. just relax and tell them the truth. good company to get some experience and grow. i don't know what else to write for this review. i am trying to reach the minimum to move on in this process.... sorry this is a failure please ignore

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quill in January 2011.

It's pretty standard interviewing. They will ask strengths weaknesses etc. A sales manager will interview with you. If they like you you will get to sit with a rep to listen to some calls, and talk about the job. You will probably meet with the sales manager as well.

There is none. I tried and they said take it or leave it.