QuinStreet Customer Serviced Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuinStreet.

Interview

Initially interviewed with Randstad, passed onto to a second group interview with two Quinstreet team leaders. The team leaders were about 20 minutes late coming in but very apologetic. We were asked to speak from a script but using our own words. We were also asked to essentially "sell" ourselves as to why we should get the job. The team leaders did a good job of promoting Quinstreet by making it sound like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous call center experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuinStreet

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Beaverton, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

There were three interviewers. Two guys and one female. There were I think four of us applicants. They asked a lot of questions that were fairly easy. All were basic computer/talking to customers on the phone type of questions and how comfortable we were with dealing with customers here and there with bad attitudes. Not that it's in my control, but I'm not a fan of group interviews because you feel almost like you're in school again where the professor picks on whoever looks the most nervous to answer the interview question first. And then the rest of the interviewees listen in on their answer and think of something wittier to say. I think every candidate deserves to have personal attention so they can get to know who they are hiring....but this was my first call center interview so I guess it must be normal.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with upset customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was what they said it was....schedule tuesday--sunday was as they said. but they let us choose with shift we wanted 8--5 or 9-6.

Customer Serviced Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Portland, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

I was hired through a staffing agency. I had one interview with the staffing agency. I had 3 phone interviews and 1 1:1 interview. The interview was planned very quickly. I received a call from the staffing agency about an interview later that afternoon and was asked if I could be there-this process felt a little rushed. I had three phone interviews where they described the different work that I would be doing. The 1:1 interview when I visited this office I could tell immediately it was very laid back office-my interviewer was in jeans and a college football team tshirt and that it was still growing.

Negotiation

Ask a lot of questions about the work that you will be doing. I asked questions but not enough. Through a misrepresentation Or misinterpretation this job turned out to be in a field outside of what it appeared to be during the application and interview process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet in November 2010.

Interview

There were five people including myself being interviewed for multiple customer service representative openings. The manager was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. She tried to get a feel more for our personality that our work ethic. I was asked my hobbies and what I like to do on the weekends.