QuinStreet Customer Serviced Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Serviced Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at QuinStreet in May 2010.

I was hired through a staffing agency. I had one interview with the staffing agency. I had 3 phone interviews and 1 1:1 interview. The interview was planned very quickly. I received a call from the staffing agency about an interview later that afternoon and was asked if I could be there-this process felt a little rushed. I had three phone interviews where they described the different work that I would be doing.

The 1:1 interview when I visited this office I could tell immediately it was very laid back office-my interviewer was in jeans and a college football team tshirt and that it was still growing.

Ask a lot of questions about the work that you will be doing. I asked questions but not enough. Through a misrepresentation Or misinterpretation this job turned out to be in a field outside of what it appeared to be during the application and interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for QuinStreet

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at QuinStreet in November 2010.

There were five people including myself being interviewed for multiple customer service representative openings. The manager was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. She tried to get a feel more for our personality that our work ethic. I was asked my hobbies and what I like to do on the weekends.

Interview Questions

Worked for QuinStreet? Contribute to the Community!