QuinStreet Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at QuinStreet in June 2011.

Interview

Not a pleasant experience overall. When I got to the interview I realized I was being considered for a completely different role. Waste of my time!

Other Interview Reviews for QuinStreet

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at QuinStreet in February 2011.

Interview

I spent three days at Quin Street and met with over a dozen of their employees. Each interview was nearly identical: the Quin Street employee told me about how they joined the company, and about their career. They gave me a nearly identical description of what the company does. This was true even for the senior VP I met at the very end. On two separate interviews, I was given a business case. All in all I spent probably 12 hours at the Quin Street offices. After all this time, they said they weren't sure there was a fit but didn't get into why. Unusually time-consuming process. I ended up received offers from other companies and took a marketing position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem that occurred without notice that you had to handle and how?   Answer Question