QuinStreet Interview Questions in Pune, India

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at QuinStreet in June 2012.

The process was very smooth, systematic and challenging. I applied through LinkedIn and got a call in 15 days. The first round of screening was done using multiple choice questions by HR. The Group/Panel Interview took place on phone, thereby making thongs very easy for the candidate. Once shortlisted by the panel, HR contacted in 30 mins scheduling the final 1:1 interview on next day. 1:1 Interviews were Technical, Technical + Job Understanding, General Discussion with GM & HR. Overall it was a pleasant experience being interviewed in QuinStreet.

Very Smooth. I got what i expected, and the jump given was good too.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at QuinStreet in October 2011.

The interview started off with typical 'Describe yourself' question, which I usually tend to screw.
    Then they started asking about how I understood their business model which they'd described in a presentation that they'd just given to us. I could recall some part of it. And I seemed to satisfy them well Enough.
               Then they went on to ask how I could improve it in any way imaginable. I said something that I couldn't comprehend to this day.
               The next question had to do with their business (which is online advertising). They asked me how could you put ads on a site, given their business model. It took the longest. They didn't seem any impressed. That's how I came to know about potential denial, which is what happened.
              It took almost half an hour.

Interview Questions
    • How would you improve our business model, given you've understood our current one?   Answer Question

Worked for QuinStreet? Contribute to the Community!