Quinnox

23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Devvelopment/Chicago-Based Interview

Naperville, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quinnox in December 2013.

Interview Details – The process went well, I was asked for references very early on and thought that was odd but was told that is their process. Now...time for the F2F interview.. I was told by the Senior Manager that he did think I was a good fit and would set up a meeting to introduce me to what would be my fellow workers. Fantastic I thought. He then said to me he did not have any more time for our meeting and If I would e-mail him any questions and he would reply. Fine, I did that and no reply. After two requests, still no reply to my questions. Then, out of the blue I received a rejection e-mail with no explanation as to circumstances.

Interview Question – I was not handled professionally and was not dealt with in an honest fashion.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quinnox in October 2008.

Interview Details – 2 interviews - with vertical head and with the COO. Not too technical though, and focused on what I did in my previous engagements and what I would like to do in the future. The final round with the CEO was more of a formality - which made me feel that decisions on senior hiring may be somewhat impulsive than based on analysis.

Interview Question – Would you prefer working in the practice or for delivery?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation works for positions where the company does not have too many alternatives to go with

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quinnox in October 2012.

Interview Details – The first round had a written test of 60 questions to be completed in 60 minutes which was definitely a shortage of time considering the mathematical questions asked. We weren't allowed to use calculator.
The second round was a public speaking where we had to select a topic from a given list of 5 topics. The next day was the technical interview and I was given an offer.

Interview Question – Started off with asking to design a class for pen. Wasn't difficult at all.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quinnox in July 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude round-Easy questions on quant and some technical questions
GD-Easy topics but contribution is needed
HR round-About yourself,company,Relocate questions
                good communication needed
Technical-No experience(not selected)

Interview Question – Fluency in communication is needed in GD and HR   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee
Andheri (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quinnox in October 2013.

Interview Details – i was selected through pool campus, first there was an aptitude test 60 questions 60 minutes,
aptitude test was basically quants lr and 10 technical questions too.
then an hr interview selected people were called to their andheri seepz office where another hr interview and technical interview was conducted. All rounds were easy.
technical interview focused on programming skills and problem solving abilities, good communication skills help.
hr interview was easy
can you work in Bangalore too? say yes, they won't send you there, just checking your flexibility.

Reason for Declining – the terms in their bond were not acceptable to me.

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quinnox in October 2012.

Interview Details – Total of 5 rounds of interview including:

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Quinnox in October 2013.

Interview Details – There were six rounds to clear
1> apti(quant,technical,logical,verbal)
2>gd
3>small hr
4>technical
5>Big hr
6>technical-hr(seriously i didnt expected such round)

apti was normal
the selection process for selection was too slow
2 students were getting interviewed per hour

Interview Question – jdbc connection program   View Answers (2)

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quinnox in August 2010.

Interview Details – As a fresher i faced written aptitude test.. 60 questions 52 cut off.. after that group discussion and after that technical interview for an hour and finally hr

Interview Question – Linked list in c   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview Details – The over all process is quite simple.
1. Call from recruitment cell
2. Face to face interview with department head
3. Offer and negotiations

The department heads give due respect to interview process and ask specific job performance related questions. One of the best interviews I have ever faced.

Post offer there is background check by third party to verify your past experience.

Interview Question – None as such when you know your work responsibilities well.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very tough negotiators. You need to negotiate harder.

Test Analyst Interview

Test Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quinnox in July 2010.

Interview Details – Resume was screened through a job hunting website. The a telephonic interview was scheduled. There were 3 rounds, all of them were telephonic. Everything, including salary and project was decided over telephone.

Interview Question – How many bugs you have find so far?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I really was able to negotiate on a handsome package.
Always keep your skills and capability in consideration while negotiating over a package and be confident.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quinnox

Worked for Quinnox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quinnox interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quinnox employees and interview candidates.