Quintiles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Data Team Lead Interview

Associate Data Team Lead
Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2012.

Interview Details – Overall, it was disorganized and disjointed. I went through a recruiter and had an initial phone interview that I thought went well, but only one of the two managers bothered to call in. I was called several weeks later to schedule a face to face interview by a department administrative assistant who said she would follow-up with an email. This was right before Christmas and I did not hear from her from her for days so I became worried that I had I been forgotten. My recruiter had to chase down the department director to get confirmation of the interview.

Three managers and director interviewed me at the same time, but no agenda was provided so I did not know who I was interviewing with beforehand. Once manager did not have a copy of my resume and also asked me a question using Quintiles specific terminology, which caused a moment of confusion. Most questions were behavior based "Tell me about a time when you ..." with few technical questions even though the position requires a lot of technical knowledge. The responsibilities of the position described in the phone interview differed significantly from description provided in the face to face and the job description. I got an email the next day saying that I did not get job, but they then sent another email 10 days later to tell me I didn't get the job again.

Interview Question – In your current position, how are you working to reach your individual and company development goals?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles Associate Data Team Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees and interview candidates.