Quintiles

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles in February 2014.

I applied online. The entire process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview in Chicago. During the chicago interview one of the four panelist immediately left the room and never returned! I never heard anything back from anyone- very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. All of the questions were basic interview questions. I do feel like this interview was given to me because I am a black female and they needed to meet some type of quota around interviewing minorities.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in January 2013.

Phone Interview with third party hiring company, then online assessment followed by face to face with DM. Then took a flight to North Carolina for F2F with Quintiles DM and contracted companies DM.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, very straight forward pharma interview.   Answer Question