Quintiles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Specialist Interview

Business Development Specialist
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – I passed through 3 rounds of interview: 1. Another Business Development Specialist 2. My Supervisor 3. Director of Commercial Strategy. Interview was really relaxed and composed of mostly behavioral questions. They tested my industry knowledge with some general industry questions as well. I started network with the employees about 2 months before I submitted my resume. One of the interviewers was also the person who I networked with. Interview process was very simple. I got all the 3 rounds in a day, then they called me in 2 days to give me the offer. My experience was really great in their RTP headquarters. However the region is very small and if you like living in a big city, it may be hard for you to survive in RTP.

Interview Question – Why Quintiles?
Walk me through your resume?
Tell me a time when you had a challenging co-worker.
Tell me about a time when you worked in an international project?
How did you overcome the cultural differences?
Tell me the biggest 3 changes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
How do you think pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms will change in the next couple of years?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was negotiable and the negotiation process was easygoing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles Business Development Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees and interview candidates.