Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (13)
- Clinical Research Associate (7)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- CRA (5)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Clinical Project Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Nurse Educator (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
- Principal Consultant (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Data Team Lead (2)
- Clinical Research Associate II (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior CRA (2)
3 people found this helpful
Business Development Specialist Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.
I passed through 3 rounds of interview: 1. Another Business Development Specialist 2. My Supervisor 3. Director of Commercial Strategy. Interview was really relaxed and composed of mostly behavioral questions. They tested my industry knowledge with some general industry questions as well. I started network with the employees about 2 months before I submitted my resume. One of the interviewers was also the person who I networked with. Interview process was very simple. I got all the 3 rounds in a day, then they called me in 2 days to give me the offer. My experience was really great in their RTP headquarters. However the region is very small and if you like living in a big city, it may be hard for you to survive in RTP.
- Why Quintiles?
Walk me through your resume?
Tell me a time when you had a challenging co-worker.
Tell me about a time when you worked in an international project?
How did you overcome the cultural differences?
Tell me the biggest 3 changes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
How do you think pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms will change in the next couple of years? Answer Question