1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

I passed through 3 rounds of interview: 1. Another Business Development Specialist 2. My Supervisor 3. Director of Commercial Strategy. Interview was really relaxed and composed of mostly behavioral questions. They tested my industry knowledge with some general industry questions as well. I started network with the employees about 2 months before I submitted my resume. One of the interviewers was also the person who I networked with. Interview process was very simple. I got all the 3 rounds in a day, then they called me in 2 days to give me the offer. My experience was really great in their RTP headquarters. However the region is very small and if you like living in a big city, it may be hard for you to survive in RTP.

Interview Questions
  • Why Quintiles?
    Walk me through your resume?
    Tell me a time when you had a challenging co-worker.
    Tell me about a time when you worked in an international project?
    How did you overcome the cultural differences?
    Tell me the biggest 3 changes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
    How do you think pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms will change in the next couple of years?
      Answer Question
The offer was negotiable and the negotiation process was easygoing.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!