Quintiles Business Development Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (9)
- Clinical Research Associate (7)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- CRA (5)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (4)
- Clinical Project Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Principal Consultant (2)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Data Team Lead (2)
- Clinical Research Associate II (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
Business Development Specialist Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.
Interview Details – I passed through 3 rounds of interview: 1. Another Business Development Specialist 2. My Supervisor 3. Director of Commercial Strategy. Interview was really relaxed and composed of mostly behavioral questions. They tested my industry knowledge with some general industry questions as well. I started network with the employees about 2 months before I submitted my resume. One of the interviewers was also the person who I networked with. Interview process was very simple. I got all the 3 rounds in a day, then they called me in 2 days to give me the offer. My experience was really great in their RTP headquarters. However the region is very small and if you like living in a big city, it may be hard for you to survive in RTP.
Interview Question – Why Quintiles?
Walk me through your resume?
Tell me a time when you had a challenging co-worker.
Tell me about a time when you worked in an international project?
How did you overcome the cultural differences?
Tell me the biggest 3 changes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry?
How do you think pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms will change in the next couple of years? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – The offer was negotiable and the negotiation process was easygoing.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles