Quintiles Clinical Project Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2013.

They were very quick to schedule an interview and give an offer. The staff was very formal but efficent.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reading, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2012.

Firstly, it was an initial contact phone conversation telling me that i was preselected for the second phase interview, which would consist on a phone interview that would occur in the next few days, asking me for my preferences, my vision and my opinion of the company etc. Two weeks later, they called me telling me that I was selected to assist to a 3 hours presential interview in the Headquarters, where i was asked to do a numerical test, a priority test, a dinamics group test game, and a short 1:1 interview with a presentation included. Also they offer us the possibility to have 10 minutes to ask everithing we wanted about the job to a 3 senior project managers from the company, which helped me a lot to figure out how would be the work like.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a conflict situation in a work environment in the past and how did you solve the conflict   View Answer
    • Tell me a situation where a client was unsatisfied with a service and how did you solve the problem   View Answer

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!