Quintiles

Quintiles Clinical Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2015
Updated Jan 3, 2015

Clinical Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in November 2014.

Referred by employee and was contacted a few days later to interview with an Associate Director. That interview went very well, mostly just conversational in style, and I felt decent about my chances moving forward. A few days later I received an email stating that I would have a WebEx interview with another Associate Director, Director, and Senior Director and to prepare a short presentation. That went okay (I thought), though the interview ended kind of weirdly and abruptly. In retrospect, I'm sure they had already made their decision not to hire me based on my lack of experience at a CRO and very little (< 6 mos.) at a pharmaceutical company. After several attempts to reach out to the recruiter for any information regarding a decision, I received an auto-email stating that I had not been accepted.

Interview Questions
  • None of them were particularly difficult. There were a few behavioral questions, but really it was either just conversation or how my experiences would be relevant to the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in October 2014.

Brief phone screen followed by a face-to-face where I was asked to prepare a 20 min presentation. Unprofessional at interview, arrogant and condescending. Complete waste of my time, I traveled and spent night in a hotel. I would not want to work for an elitist group like this. Very narrow vision of who fits their profile for success and unwilling to adequately train.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a PI who could or would not recruit patients   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in June 2014.

Interview scheduling was quite smooth and interviewers were all very pleasant and down to earth. Overall a really great interview. The post-interview was the issue as I had to follow up for updates at which point they began inquiring about my salary requirements (which had been previously listed on my online application). Rather than make me their best offer they kept trying to get me to lower my minimum, which was quite annoying. They finally communicated that they couldn't meet my minimum so we thanked each other and I moved on.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions but did have to do a 20 minute presentation to interview panel with Q&A afterwards.   Answer Question

Lowball salary offer was quite insulting so I had to pass.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Lateral move within company. Difficulties with HR not being responsive, but able to work around this due to having contact directly with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Increase in salary even though considered to be a lateral move.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Quintiles in November 2011.

I thought that the process was quite seamless. I first had a phone interview with the head of the department and after the initial screening I was invited to attend a face-to-face in Kansas City. They were very communicative and accommodating about the traveling plans.

I interviewed with 7 different people, some meetings were with two people at a time, others were with one person at a time. All interviewers were pleasant and respectful. I felt good about the process and was delighted to accept the offer.