Quintiles Clinical Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (9)
- Clinical Research Associate (7)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- CRA (5)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (4)
- Clinical Project Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (3)
- Entry Level ACE CRA Interview (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Clinical Project Coordinator (2)
- Principal Consultant (2)
- Manager (2)
- Statistical Programmer II (2)
- Data Team Lead (2)
- Clinical Research Associate II (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
Clinical Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in June 2014.
Interview Details – Interview scheduling was quite smooth and interviewers were all very pleasant and down to earth. Overall a really great interview. The post-interview was the issue as I had to follow up for updates at which point they began inquiring about my salary requirements (which had been previously listed on my online application). Rather than make me their best offer they kept trying to get me to lower my minimum, which was quite annoying. They finally communicated that they couldn't meet my minimum so we thanked each other and I moved on.
Interview Question – No unexpected questions but did have to do a 20 minute presentation to interview panel with Q&A afterwards. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Lowball salary offer was quite insulting so I had to pass.
Clinical Project Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.
Interview Details – Lateral move within company. Difficulties with HR not being responsive, but able to work around this due to having contact directly with hiring manager.
- Explain how you motivate your team? Answer Question
- What do you feel is your biggest achievement in your career thus far? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Increase in salary even though considered to be a lateral move.
Clinical Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
The process took 1 week - interviewed at Quintiles in November 2011.
Interview Details – I thought that the process was quite seamless. I first had a phone interview with the head of the department and after the initial screening I was invited to attend a face-to-face in Kansas City. They were very communicative and accommodating about the traveling plans.
I interviewed with 7 different people, some meetings were with two people at a time, others were with one person at a time. All interviewers were pleasant and respectful. I felt good about the process and was delighted to accept the offer.
Interview Question – How do you delegate tasks? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles