Quintiles Clinical Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in June 2014.

Interview scheduling was quite smooth and interviewers were all very pleasant and down to earth. Overall a really great interview. The post-interview was the issue as I had to follow up for updates at which point they began inquiring about my salary requirements (which had been previously listed on my online application). Rather than make me their best offer they kept trying to get me to lower my minimum, which was quite annoying. They finally communicated that they couldn't meet my minimum so we thanked each other and I moved on.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected questions but did have to do a 20 minute presentation to interview panel with Q&A afterwards.   Answer Question

Lowball salary offer was quite insulting so I had to pass.

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Clinical Project Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Lateral move within company. Difficulties with HR not being responsive, but able to work around this due to having contact directly with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Increase in salary even though considered to be a lateral move.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Quintiles in November 2011.

I thought that the process was quite seamless. I first had a phone interview with the head of the department and after the initial screening I was invited to attend a face-to-face in Kansas City. They were very communicative and accommodating about the traveling plans.

I interviewed with 7 different people, some meetings were with two people at a time, others were with one person at a time. All interviewers were pleasant and respectful. I felt good about the process and was delighted to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!