Quintiles Clinical Research Associate II Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

I was contacted for a new project starting. So, the company was expanding the unit. I get an interview after sending my CV to the person who contacted me. I had 2 personal interviews: human resources manager, and human resources director with project manager. All very kind. I felt very comfortable. No trick questions.
I´ve also had an interview with a psychologist. Easy and nice; nothing out of range.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate much. I just get a position 1 level up from the one I was contacted for, due to my experience in the field.

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Quintiles in August 2008.

I applied to the company online. Several weeks later I received a phone call from the company recruiter requesting to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview was with an HR Exec, very brief, with only 1 industry related question for me. Several days later HR called again, requesting to arrange a F2F interview. Travel arrangements were made by the company. The interview went well and lasted about 1 hour. I met with 2 managers from the company who were very friendly, positive and non-intimidating. It was more of an informational interview from their end, regarding job description, training and company culture, interspersed with lighthearted conversation. There were no behavioral- based questions. In closing they said I would hear from HR with in a week, which I did and accepted the position. I wish all interviews were like this. Kudos to my interviewers for putting me at ease and whose personalities meshed with mine.

Interview Questions
    • During the initial phone interview, the HR Exec asked me, " What sort of documents would one find in the Regulatory Binder"? This isn't a difficult question, but it caught me off guard, as the conversation immediately prior, had been casual. Luckily, I got grounded and remembered.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate, as the HR exec provided me with an acceptable salary range and that was much more then what I'd anticipated.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!