Quintiles Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Durham, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

After initial application I was invited to complete a phone interview and then a second phone interview. I was then invited to complete an onsite interview in Durham, NC. This entire process took about 3-4 weeks. The interveiw was completed by two of their managers in the area of the job opening. The interveiwers were very pleasant and asked appropriate questions. Interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a coordinator that was not getting the work completed in a timely manner.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quintiles (Durham, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

Friendly, but not great on follow-up.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Quintiles (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a CRA position at Quintiles in June. I was interviewed by the Director of the department. The interview went well, however, noticed as I was leaving the premises that employees looked unhappy and overworked. One of the CTAs desk looked like a battlefield.

Interview Questions

I took it upon myself to ask an employee whether they enjoyed working at Quintiles and the department. The group responded unanimously "NO". She went on to say that Quintiles does not provide fair promotions and keep you on a position for years (5+). The clinical department does not like to hire from within and rather go to outside agencies and/or candidates to fill a position. I was taken back by many other comments I rather not say. I prefer to work with a company that provides fair and equal promotions to everyone, hence I turned down the position. I was glad I went on to another interview and hired within 2 weeks with a BIGGER company.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview consists of 3 rounds
    1. Written test (arithmetic, reasoning)
    2. Technical discussion (mostly about my pharmacy background)
    3. HR discussion

I have cleared written and technical. but think HR is not satisfied with my answers .
    so not able to clear HR round

Interview Questions

• HR discussion
      Tell me about yourself which is not in resume
      why you chose quintiles
      what you like in quintiles

Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoofddorp (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Hoofddorp (Netherlands)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an e-mail with a proposed date for the first phone interview. Within one week called by the same HR person with the positive feedback. Received an e-mail with a proposed date for the second face to face interview. Received positive feedback and a proposed date for a phone conversation in the context of the final steps of the application.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you want to become a CRA?
      - Why did you choose to apply at Quintiles?
      - What salary do you prefer to receive?

Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Application online, then phone interview. After that face to face with one of the line managers. Overall a pleasent process.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in December 2011.

Interview

Via email, I received a request to do a personality test online. Approximately 3-4 days after completing the test, I received a call from a Quintiles recruiter. We reviewed my prior work experience and discussed the job I was applying for in further detail. The recruiter was pleasant and professional. Three days after the telephone call with the recruiter, I was contacted via email again to have a telephone call with 2 Line Managers. The call lasted an hour, and my resume was reviewed, as well as GCP questions and various scenarios. Both of the interviewers were knowledgeable, professional, and made me feel at ease on the call. Did not receive a face-to-face interview, and was emailed about the position closing approximately 2 weeks after my last interview. The interviewing process was a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Explain what the rationale and purpose of the FDA 1572 form is?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quintiles in November 2009.

Interview

The Interview was set up by a recruiting agency. Panel of two line managers took turns asking interview questions. Mostly monitoring related questions which weren't too difficult.