Quintiles Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in August 2013.

Learned the position from internet job search site, and then applied the position online.
The recruiter contacted me about 4 weeks later via e-mail, and scheduled a 30 min phone interview within a week. After the phone interview, i completed a personality test online.

Phone interview was rescheduled, and recruiter even called one hour later than scheduled time.

Interview Questions
  • - Typical HR questions such as why do you want to work at Quintiles.
    - working experience at home,
    - previous monitoring experience such as therapeutic areas and etc.
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2011.

After initial application I was invited to complete a phone interview and then a second phone interview. I was then invited to complete an onsite interview in Durham, NC. This entire process took about 3-4 weeks. The interveiw was completed by two of their managers in the area of the job opening. The interveiwers were very pleasant and asked appropriate questions. Interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a coordinator that was not getting the work completed in a timely manner.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Quintiles in November 2010.

Friendly, but not great on follow-up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Quintiles in June 2010.

I interviewed for a CRA position at Quintiles in June. I was interviewed by the Director of the department. The interview went well, however, noticed as I was leaving the premises that employees looked unhappy and overworked. One of the CTAs desk looked like a battlefield.

Interview Questions

I took it upon myself to ask an employee whether they enjoyed working at Quintiles and the department. The group responded unanimously "NO". She went on to say that Quintiles does not provide fair promotions and keep you on a position for years (5+). The clinical department does not like to hire from within and rather go to outside agencies and/or candidates to fill a position. I was taken back by many other comments I rather not say. I prefer to work with a company that provides fair and equal promotions to everyone, hence I turned down the position. I was glad I went on to another interview and hired within 2 weeks with a BIGGER company.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Application online, then phone interview. After that face to face with one of the line managers. Overall a pleasent process.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2011.

Via email, I received a request to do a personality test online. Approximately 3-4 days after completing the test, I received a call from a Quintiles recruiter. We reviewed my prior work experience and discussed the job I was applying for in further detail. The recruiter was pleasant and professional. Three days after the telephone call with the recruiter, I was contacted via email again to have a telephone call with 2 Line Managers. The call lasted an hour, and my resume was reviewed, as well as GCP questions and various scenarios. Both of the interviewers were knowledgeable, professional, and made me feel at ease on the call. Did not receive a face-to-face interview, and was emailed about the position closing approximately 2 weeks after my last interview. The interviewing process was a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what the rationale and purpose of the FDA 1572 form is?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Quintiles in November 2009.

The Interview was set up by a recruiting agency. Panel of two line managers took turns asking interview questions. Mostly monitoring related questions which weren't too difficult.

Interview Questions

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!