Quintiles

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview initially lasted about 25 minutes. HR Rep was very personable and our call was laid back although still professional. Second interview was with the regional manager who ultimately ended up becoming my boss. She drove from Indiana and we met at Starbucks. It was interesting having coffee and meeting as we did. It was nice to break the ice by talking about my town and the route she took to get here. was struck my the personal and candid nature of the interview after having researched the company and realized that they had 40,000+ employees. All in all a good experience!

Interview Question – If you don't get this job what will you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wish I would have negotiated. I didn't because I was so afraid of them saying no. Always tell them what you think your worth. If they want you they will pay you!

Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in February 2008.

Interview Details – I recieved a call from the Q-recruiter. Arranged a phone interview with her to go over qualification details. She then arranged for a manager to come to me for a 1:1 interview. After a few days I recieved a call from the recruiter extending an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The offered salary was more than what I was asking. I accepted with out further negotiations.

Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Quintiles in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to the position of CTA and I was invited to the 2 interview in 3 days, I met with AD and Clinical dept. Manager first and then with Project Coord Centre Manager, all of them were very friendly and replied to all my questions. At the end they notified me as a potential candidate and told me that I will be contacted by the recruiter within short time. Next morning I've got a call and was offered a job.

Interview Question – There were no extraordinary questions, everything was easy and simple.   Answer Question

Reading, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.

Interview Question – Common screaning interview.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles Clinical Research Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees and interview candidates.