Quintiles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Team Leader Interview

Clinical Team Leader
Newark, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2009.

Interview Details – had 4 offers from other companies before heard anything back from Quintiles, I had to contact HR recruiter to find out if they were going to make an offer or not

Interview Question – what was your most challenging experience that ended in failure, what did you do, and what did you learn   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room to negotiate PTO or salary. Quintiles admits they are not the most competitive salary in the industry but they tell you that they have better employee benefits and work-life balance - however, employee benefits have been decreased over the past 2 years (and no better than other companies) and there is no such thing as work-life balance. It is only work-work balance. Should have taken the higher paying offers!

Clinical Team Leader Interview

Clinical Team Leader
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2008.

Interview Details – You can find job announcements on the website for Quintiles. Experienced people in the field are prefered although it is expected that they will undergo extensive training to raise to the quality of work that Quintiles needs and searches for. Therefore - being opened to this new opportunity, being able to bring the experience and willingness to learn more to the interview is advisable.

Interview Question – It is expected that any experienced applicant will know how to apply the GCP practices into reality so expect questions of "what to do if..." asking how to deal with a certain situation at site.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my way in. Salary was fixed through company policy, work schedule and job description were already known, I only had to convince them that I want to be an employee. Possibly the work schedule and location can be negotiated at this moment but I expect the available options are actually offerred to all employees, this is a fair company.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!