Quintiles Cra Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

3.3

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in September 2014.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks. First interview was with the recruiter very basic questions, talks about metrics, closest airport, how much travel, systems used. 2nd interview with a Line manager very long interview but nothing if you have been a CRA for more than 6 months you will do fine. Final interview was on webex for an hour, behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Was first interviewed by an agency. Was very straight forward. They asked me about my experience as it relates to this field. Second part was a bit tricky.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got to a site and they told you they didn't have time for you?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face at a local restaurant

CRA Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews and then flown out to NC for an in person interview with the two managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a provider who was not following the protocol   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR staff followed by 1 hour long phone interview with two line managers. Questions were as expected for the role. Overall a positive experience but 'lack of experience' as a reason for not being offered the role, when this is abundantly clear from my CV, did make me feel like my time was being wasted.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles in September 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email 3 weeks after applying online. Had a 30 minute phone interview with the line manager. Still waiting on a reply but everyone was really helpful and approachable via email. The phone interview was pleasant and no difficulties.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Initial interview was on the phone with a line manager, notified a face to face interview would be scheduled. Flew in for the interview, met with the director and two line managers. Was notified of hire pending the drug test and background check. Began work three weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for a relocation package, was told no; however, a larger sign-on bonus was provided.

CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Mumbai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process was grate, but people who are giving offer are trying to put you down and want to hire on low salary, Because they are the best in the industry

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this company? and how long you want to be with US.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Bad and one way process