Quintiles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Durham, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2009.

Interview Details – Submited resume through current employee in department. He forwarded to HR but was also able to contact hiring manager for 'unofficial' updates. Interview was 3 hours, 1 with HR, 1 with Director of group, 1 with Peer for technical breadth. Took a while to get official offer from HR.

Interview Question – What was the worst mistake you made on a production server? ... And what did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was the offer. Much better than my previous position as I was seriously underpaid. But looked good to me so I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles Database Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees and interview candidates.