Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (17)
- Clinical Research Associate (7)
- CRA (7)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- Associate Director (5)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (4)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (4)
- Clinical Project Manager (4)
- Entry Level ACE CRA (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Program Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- Data Team Lead (2)
- Nurse Educator (2)
- Principal Consultant (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
- Senior CRA (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Clinical Research Associate II (2)
Global Scientific Director Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months – interviewed at Quintiles in May 2011.
Initial contact with Quintiles was very efficient. I got prompt reply on emails and was kept up-to-date with the whole process. Interviews were sometimes scheduled on short notice, but this wasn't really inconvenient. I was accommodated whenever I could not fit a date in. I had various telephonic interviews (1:1 and conference calls). Very enjoyable, but quite intense with regards to questions. Lots of examples of skills required (real life scenarios). Interviewers made me feel very comfortable. Small talk that was made was probably to access my social interacting skills, so don't get carried away, stay focussed. The interview questions are thorough and in depth, so be prepared.
I would still very much like to work for the company. All the VPs, directors and project managers made a very positive impression on me. Everybody was really knowledgable and so enthusiastic about their work and about Quintiles as employer, they really made me want to work with them.
- Suggestions for marketing purposes?
(They did admit that this was an unfair question) View Answer
Salary offered was WAY below my current salary. I would have like to at least earn the same salary.