Quintiles

Updated Feb 21, 2015

2.9

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

The First interview with a recruiter over the phone. Was invited via email to schedule for the second interview with hiring manager via webex for at least an hour...behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you know Principal investigator's site is adequate   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer I Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles.

I was contacted by a recruiter and an interview was set up soon after. Communication was very cordial and professional, as well as were the interviewers. The work environment seemed very welcoming and open for questions--also very team-based. Overall it was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest questions for me are what I would do in a certain situation (such as suppose you realized you made a mistake after submitted something to a client, what would you do?)   Answer Question

Principal Bio Statistician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Not the most transparent hiring process. I was inteviewed by an Associate Director who was working from home, but was also babysitting his daughter, he had to excuse himself more than twice to discipline his daughter and when he came back he could not remember where we had left off, and started a new question, he did it over and over again, not a single technical question later. I was told that they had moved on with another candidate. I felt violated and smeared. The guy was not listening to anything I was saying. I have more years of experience than required

Accounting Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Easy but long Rather than meet the whole panel you have to come back three times. The people who interviewed me were so disinterested in being there I wanted to walk out.

Interview Questions
    • None. The person who interviewed me was on her laptop the whole time.   Answer Question
    None

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Very general phone screen through a 3rrd party recruiter initially and then webex with a functional manager. Felt more like a conversation, know your resume, why you left each job. What your goals are, what you expect at Quintiles, know your EDC systems and which therapeutic areas you prefer to work in if hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the oridnary was asked. Everything was expected and the interview overall was pretty easy. I have had more difficult interviews.   Answer Question

Even though I was a offered a senior CRA position from current CRA 2 level at another CRO, the salary was matched instead of an increase which was odd. I would think a senior position would require more work and the incentive to leave the current CRO wasn't there. They have 3 levels of Senior CRAs so wasn't sure how it would even help to fast track moving up the ladder.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quintiles.

I was interviewed by one person. The interview process didn't take that long, and the questions were pertaining to the position. In the end, I peaked the interviewer's interest and was hired on the spot. I got to start working two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • How would you organize a team meeting when most of the team are constantly traveling?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Worked on 2 Quintiles contracts. The first was for an expansion and the DMs were interviewing for teams of 8-10. I met with the DM and a DM for another district for one 2-hour interview. Discussed resume, STAR questions and had to detail and close with product marketing piece. The second contract was much different, with a meeting with Quintiles manager, then 2 with the company's manager, flew to headquarters interview with regional manager as well as a field ride.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate due to lack of experience.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

1) HR call 2) Phone Interview 3) Onsite interview by 5 members.
    It was an average interview . I was asked mainly Java and SQL related questions . It took around 3 hours for the onsite interview and around 1 hour for the phone interview. Once the interview was over , I got positive response in the same day and then after 3-5 days I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any that difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Professional Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Applied online; called months later. Phone screen, two face to face interviews
    online process easy; upload resume and fill out/answer questions. phone screen months later. Original rep hired, resigned suddenly before product launch. I was phone screened by hiring manager; then had a face to face interview with one of the hiring manager's colleagues. Next, interviewed with the same manager for the face to face and another manager from another division. Offered job over the phone, offer accepted.

Interview Questions
    • none; all questions STAR/behavioral questions ....tell me of a time when....   Answer Question
    none

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in December 2014.

Was referred in 4 months ago. Applied on in November. Got an email setting up a phone interview three weeks later. Face to face interview four days later, and a final interview three days later. Got an offer next day. Moved really quickly, very straightforward communication.

They gave me a chance to prove myself, and answered any questions I had in-depth.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to write a book named "Sales 101", what would the titles of the 5 chapters be?   Answer Question
    No negotiation because of my minimal experience.