Quintiles

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.9

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in December 2014.

Was referred in 4 months ago. Applied on in November. Got an email setting up a phone interview three weeks later. Face to face interview four days later, and a final interview three days later. Got an offer next day. Moved really quickly, very straightforward communication.

They gave me a chance to prove myself, and answered any questions I had in-depth.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to write a book named "Sales 101", what would the titles of the 5 chapters be?   Answer Question
    No negotiation because of my minimal experience.

Associate Data Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles in November 2014.

The interview process was average but I did not get the titles of everyone I met with and also during the interview process. I submitted my resume online many months prior to getting a random email to interview so I thought the company actually was not interested but I am that it all worked to my benefit.

Senior Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles in October 2014.

I was applied online, and then i got a call from one of their recruiters.and ask me to attend a telephonic interview first.then if i got selected in telephonic interview then i would be go to HR round.so i was attended teliphonic interview on techincal round..

Interview Questions
    • in depth questions of clinical trails.. and discrepancy management   Answer Question

CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in September 2014.

The process took about 3 weeks. First interview was with the recruiter very basic questions, talks about metrics, closest airport, how much travel, systems used. 2nd interview with a Line manager very long interview but nothing if you have been a CRA for more than 6 months you will do fine. Final interview was on webex for an hour, behavioral questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in January 2010.

Started out with an extensive phone interview by HR covering the basics, then invited in for an all day interview where I met 5 people. The individuals that I met were the hiring manager, and 4 different folks from the business that I would be covering. All the interviewers asked questions about my background and wanted to know how much I knew about the company and why I would be effective in this role.

Associate Director of Business Development Interview

fairly easy just had to meet manager and manager's manager. An informational interview was given and previous experience wasn't necessary but was wanted since the training isn't great there.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Phone screening by HR , Followed by phone interview with Hiring Manager, Followed by Face to face interview with 4-5 different people on same day. ( technical lead, direct manager and director and other qa)

Interview Questions
    • None. Everybody was really pleasant and asked questions relevant to the position   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quintiles.

The second round interviews were not too bad, but were long (45 minutes each). The cases were not math heavy and focused more on awareness of drug marketing and sales. The presentation component in the final round was odd and no seemed to actually care about it. They had to ask employees to watch the presentation and no one was very engaged. Minimal questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • As a public health student, they asked me directly "do you have a problem helping pharmaceutical companies make money?"   Answer Question

Senior CTA Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles in August 2010.

Do your research. Study the job description. Be ready to give specific examples, and ask questions. The people are really nice and honest. I had a great experience.. i felt it was more of a conversation.

I tried to negotiate.. but did not get anything more than what was offered

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in October 2014.

Brief phone screen followed by a face-to-face where I was asked to prepare a 20 min presentation. Unprofessional at interview, arrogant and condescending. Complete waste of my time, I traveled and spent night in a hotel. I would not want to work for an elitist group like this. Very narrow vision of who fits their profile for success and unwilling to adequately train.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a PI who could or would not recruit patients   Answer Question