Quintiles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

Clinical Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Company is good for clinical trials, but the system of interview is very bad, there is no proper time sense for those recruiters, this company which is in marthalli lacks science graduates as recruiters, commerce people interviewing science students. If you hear you can leave for the day, means you have rejected

Interview Questions

• Basic, just as what's your hobby, let about yourselves, and in technical round, your weakness and strong   1 Answer

Data Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in February 2014.

Interview

This was an interview for emp referred position in data management team. The process lasted 20 minutes with three members talking to me rate various data models that they were supposedly using in the organization. Looked like they are looking for a cheap advice to fix their problems! Then they were jpined by a senior director level person who asked few HR type questions

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Cambridge, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Received email from recuiter, then two phone calls, then one face to face interview.Received email from recuiter, then two phone calls, then one face to face interview. Received email from recuiter, then two phone calls, then one face to face interview.Received email from recuiter, then two phone calls, then one face to face interview.

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Excellent questions and feedback from interview. Great all around feel for experience, tech savy-ness, and personality. Interested in clinical background, monitoring experience, and Good Clinical Practice. Also interested in which Clinical Fields you have experience in.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Quintiles (Durham, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Had initial phone interview by internal recruiter, then had 2 phone interviews with the actual manager , and after following up with the manager, I was brought in to have F2F with the manager, and then another seperate interview with the team. The team also had roundtable interviews.

Interview Questions

• They had printed off personality and questions, some did not even pertain to the job or relate to my past experience by one of the team members. Mix of personality questions and scenerio questions. Line Manager asked more questions about technical skill set.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quintiles (Marietta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was casual. Technical and analytical interview questions. Straightforward and didn't lead me on. Job description matched what the job actual would be. they didn't take long for the turnaround to tell offer the position. Not sure how many candidates they interviewed but the job posting was out there for awhile for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do I prefer to work in a team environment or work will little supervision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

didn't negotiate offer

Trainee Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

It was a walk-in. It took about a day. The people there were nice and friendly. Everything went about smoothly. There were 4 rounds - group discussion, aptitude (divided into 4 parts), HR and Technical. They kept their word on the response dates. It was a great experience.

Cta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Standard interview questions, nothing tricky. Make sure to know some background information about the company. Be ready to speak on your resume and experience. Interview stated with review on how the interview process is going to go, then moved to questions about resume and experience. Next part was behavioral and situational questions, finished with questions for them, etc. Interview was pretty straightforward, and relaxing. Both managers were really nice. Just be confident and know your information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work with someone challenging. What did you do and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test followed with HR round and then technical. Technical will ask you about minute details of Data Management activities and guidelines. phases, study phases conduct lock and star up activities

Interview Questions

• tell me 3 difference in phase 2 and phase 3 clinical trial?   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Technically Very smooth but may feel difficulties who never heard the system automation process.There will be many rounds like IQ test, HR round and Floor manager. you have to know ICH GCP guidelines before you go for interview.

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company and how you will contribute?   Answer Question