Quintiles Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.9

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Contacted by recruiter about two weeks after applying through an employee referral. After initial phone screening to find out more about your background and resume, I was moved forward to the second round of interviews. The second round of interviews consisted of two separate interviews--the first with the regional manager of Quintiles that lasted about an hour and the second one was with the regional sales director of Takeda (since this was the company Quintiles is partnering under this contract), that lasted about 30 mins. They do not like to waste time, so I heard back from them the next day with the results.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions (i.e. Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult coworker, Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone to view your opinion or change their mind). Also what is your greatest strength and weakness, as well as why you want to be in pharmaceutical sales.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, there is already a set base salary.

Senior CRA Interview

Applied online,the process took two weeks.The recruiter does not return calls or reply email.Two phone interview followed by video interview.Filled out assessment form.technical questions on CRA jobs.great experience,I learnt a lot too.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles.

Was a very quick process. Contacted a little less than 2 weeks after application.
    Initial interview on the phone, followed by a basic online assessment
    Got emailed like a week and half later for round 2 interview
    Round 2 interview in person - basic behavioral questions, laid back, nothing out of the ordinary
    Got called 1.5 weeks later for final round interview
    Final interview with DSM, pretty much same questions, behavioral.

It was an average interview process, and good interview practice. The other candidate had much more sales experience than my fresh out of college self.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles.

Applied online, received call from recruiter phone interview, inventory assessment, and face to face. face to face very comfortable format one on one. All the basic interview quesitons going over your experience and behavioral questions. Use prior experience from my back ground in sales to answer questions.

CRA Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in September 2014.

Recruiter contacted me via email 3 weeks after applying online. Had a 30 minute phone interview with the line manager. Still waiting on a reply but everyone was really helpful and approachable via email. The phone interview was pleasant and no difficulties.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Quintiles in August 2014.

I had my first interview with a Quintiles rep and it was very down to earth. I had a employee referral from the inside company Quintiles was working with so it was very informal. But once I had my second interview with the pharma company it was very intense and with a panel.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Quintiles.

Standard questions, boring repetition like in any other company. Some of the people do not understand what the job is all about and it is shown in the questions. The process is extremely slow and long. There is no room for negotiation with them so be prepared to take whatever amount they offer or leave it.

Oversight Managemnt Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

called to phone interview. Informal discussion of role and suitability. very fiendly teleconference atmosphere. Very diligent hr staff. contined to face to face in hometown with local managers and international management dial in. very approachable and informative process

salary expectations not met

Cta Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Very comfortable and relaxed but still professional. Wear a blazer but expect to be more dressed up than the managers. There will likely be two line managers who meet with you so be prepared to divide you attention,

Interview Questions
    • They WILL ask about business ethics. They want to make sure you understand the confidential nature of this industry.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Alumni referral led to subsequent interviews. Couple of phone interviews with hiring manager then on-site interviews at the office with members of the rest of the team. Well-structured and thorough process.

non-negotiable

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!