Quintiles Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.9

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a phone screening with the Hiring Manager followed by in person panel interview with the team. Once the panel interview is sucessful phone interview with Senior Leader from the Business Unit to understand the expectation and the organization culture

Interview Questions

• My career goal and how do i see myself in the next 5 yrs   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR staff followed by 1 hour long phone interview with two line managers. Questions were as expected for the role. Overall a positive experience but 'lack of experience' as a reason for not being offered the role, when this is abundantly clear from my CV, did make me feel like my time was being wasted.

Consultant Interview

Interview

One telephone screen, one interview in person, then a three round interview. Very friendly people overall. The case was somewhat difficult, not too bad if you are prepared. Recruiter worked fast and had meetings set up.

Site Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Cambridge, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Spoke to over 4 individuals asking typical questions about helpdesk position. Entire interview took less than an hour. Interviews were future colleagues which was greatly appreciated. Did not feel pressured to answered a certain way.

Interview Questions

• Spoke to over 4 individuals asking typical questions about helpdesk postion   Answer Question

Director HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Smooth, organized and to the point. Although entire process lasted a good 1 month but Quintiles team shared updates at regular intervals. Clarity in communication is something i am impressed with.

Interview Questions

• My vision on key challenges and opportunities for HRBP role in this changing and challenging times - and how i can add value to Quintiles in the same through my role.   Answer Question

Senior Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

easy and straight forward, hr touch base then set up phone screen, then talk with hiring manager over the phone, onsite one on one with a few panelists, wait for a couple weeks to get offer, accepted offer and get on board

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in March 2015.

Interview

There was an initial screening and then a 2 part interview: Behavioral and Case-Based. Both were in the same location on the same day but with two different people. Both interviewers were pleasant and easy to talk to. The Behavioral interview was typical (tell me about your experiences, leadership, handling of work load). The case was not too difficult but the interviewer definitely wanted to see that you were thinking from all angles and kept challenging you to consider alternatives.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time where you have shown leadership in a group setting?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quintiles (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Panel interview. full day process. did not describe the position well. could use some work on the process and give the candidate a better idea on what to expect.

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Horrible experience!!..was more like a cattle call with overly self important callers. They left me waiting downstairs for over an hour. No one knew what was going on. Another applicant in my group waited for almost 2hours, no one had her name, and the receptionis just left her there. She ended up walking out

Interview Questions

• How I handled difficult site relations   1 Answer

Was so aggravated by the interview I did not want the position

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

The overall all experience was pleasant. Met with several hiring managers. Presented a prepared required presentation on a previous work related experience and answered questions / ask afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Quintiles?   1 Answer