Quintiles

Average Difficulty
167 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with third party hiring company, then online assessment followed by face to face with DM. Then took a flight to North Carolina for F2F with Quintiles DM and contracted companies DM.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, very straight forward pharma interview.   Answer Question

Market Intelligence Internship Interview

Market Intelligence Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – I gave my resume to a representative at my school's career fair and about a week later I received an email saying that they set up an interview date and someone would call me. I thought the interview went really well but I unfortunately was not offered the position, however my interviewer was very nice.

Interview Question – All of them were the basic questions, walk me thru your resume, what can you bring to us, etc.   Answer Question

Entry Level ACE CRA Interview

Entry Level ACE CRA
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2014.

Interview Details – A recruiter called me after they saw my resume online and told me I would be a great fit for the position. She completely led me on and told me they have barely anyone qualified for the position and that I was sure to get hired. She told me all of the dates of the future interviews and dates I would need to be available for corporate training.

Interview Question – I had an interview with two CRA managers. Their questions were all very easy. They asked about simply items such as what are the required elements of an informed consent, what do you look for when monitoring a site, and what does a 1572 stand for.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Officer Interview

Regulatory Affairs Officer
Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Quintiles in August 2010.

Interview Details – The whole process took about a mo. Phone screen interviews first with 5 mgrs on the other side, and then face to face interview with the hiring manager, and with a group of staff.

Interview Question – The questions were not out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Quintiles

Interview Details – This company was very through with the interview. Process. It started with a phone interview and then a face to face interview. The recruiter was very friendly and accommodating with scheduling both of these interviews. Overall I rank this company highly so far and hope to be able to the Quintiles team.

Interview Question – How do you define respect.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Quintiles

Interview Details – It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management.
HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.

North Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had two interviews with Quintiles to be part of a contracted sales team for a pharmaceutical company. The interview with Quintiles went great. Then I met with the pharmaceutical company's hiring managers. The first interview with them went well but the second interview with the territory manager did not. I felt Quintiles could have prepared me for what the interviews would be like. It was all behavioral questions and I was led to believe that I should prepare a presentation which they didn't even ask for.

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral questions   Answer Question

CRA Interview

CRA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – Was first interviewed by an agency. Was very straight forward. They asked me about my experience as it relates to this field. Second part was a bit tricky.

Interview Question – What would you do if you got to a site and they told you they didn't have time for you?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator
Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview initially lasted about 25 minutes. HR Rep was very personable and our call was laid back although still professional. Second interview was with the regional manager who ultimately ended up becoming my boss. She drove from Indiana and we met at Starbucks. It was interesting having coffee and meeting as we did. It was nice to break the ice by talking about my town and the route she took to get here. was struck my the personal and candid nature of the interview after having researched the company and realized that they had 40,000+ employees. All in all a good experience!

Interview Question – If you don't get this job what will you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wish I would have negotiated. I didn't because I was so afraid of them saying no. Always tell them what you think your worth. If they want you they will pay you!

Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in August 2010.

Interview Details – Normal face to face with DM. Same old questions and answers. Since there are still so many pharmaceutical reps still out of work from the massive layoffs over the last decade, be prepared for fighting it out with many many other reps. As always, it's who you know.....not always who you are unfortunately.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation