Quintiles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Worked on 2 Quintiles contracts. The first was for an expansion and the DMs were interviewing for teams of 8-10. I met with the DM and a DM for another district for one 2-hour interview. Discussed resume, STAR questions and had to detail and close with product marketing piece. The second contract was much different, with a meeting with Quintiles manager, then 2 with the company's manager, flew to headquarters interview with regional manager as well as a field ride.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate due to lack of experience.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Quintiles (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Panel interview. full day process. did not describe the position well. could use some work on the process and give the candidate a better idea on what to expect.

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Applied online; called months later. Phone screen, two face to face interviews online process easy; upload resume and fill out/answer questions. phone screen months later. Original rep hired, resigned suddenly before product launch. I was phone screened by hiring manager; then had a face to face interview with one of the hiring manager's colleagues. Next, interviewed with the same manager for the face to face and another manager from another division. Offered job over the phone, offer accepted.

Interview Questions

• none; all questions STAR/behavioral questions ....tell me of a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

1) HR call 2) Phone Interview 3) Onsite interview by 5 members. It was an average interview . I was asked mainly Java and SQL related questions . It took around 3 hours for the onsite interview and around 1 hour for the phone interview. Once the interview was over , I got positive response in the same day and then after 3-5 days I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any that difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in December 2014.

Interview

Was referred in 4 months ago. Applied on in November. Got an email setting up a phone interview three weeks later. Face to face interview four days later, and a final interview three days later. Got an offer next day. Moved really quickly, very straightforward communication. They gave me a chance to prove myself, and answered any questions I had in-depth.

Interview Questions

• If you had to write a book named "Sales 101", what would the titles of the 5 chapters be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because of my minimal experience.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in December 2014.

Interview

I applied on the company website. Two weeks later, I received an email from the company recruiter asking to set up an initial phone interview. We did that later in the afternoon. I received a follow-up email with instructions to watch a graphic video demonstrating how to use the medical device, to be sure I could "stomach" being in that environment. We scheduled a face-to-face interview at a hotel in a nearby city the following week. The interview went well. The recruiter described the position and the expectations, as well as the follow-up process. If selected as one of the final two candidates, they would fly me out to Atlanta to meet with the District Manager. I was told to expect a call the following day, but didn't receive one. I called the recruiter and left a message. The next day, I received an email saying I was not selected to move on with the process.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when disagreed with you manager. What did you do about it?"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

The second round interviews were not too bad, but were long (45 minutes each). The cases were not math heavy and focused more on awareness of drug marketing and sales. The presentation component in the final round was odd and no seemed to actually care about it. They had to ask employees to watch the presentation and no one was very engaged. Minimal questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• As a public health student, they asked me directly "do you have a problem helping pharmaceutical companies make money?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview

Phone screening by HR , Followed by phone interview with Hiring Manager, Followed by Face to face interview with 4-5 different people on same day. ( technical lead, direct manager and director and other qa)

Interview Questions

• None. Everybody was really pleasant and asked questions relevant to the position   Answer Question

Interview

fairly easy just had to meet manager and manager's manager. An informational interview was given and previous experience wasn't necessary but was wanted since the training isn't great there.

Associate Data Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was average but I did not get the titles of everyone I met with and also during the interview process. I submitted my resume online many months prior to getting a random email to interview so I thought the company actually was not interested but I am that it all worked to my benefit.