Quintiles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Clinical Trials Assistant
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact was over the phone. Followed up with email.

Interview Question – N/A - lots of cliche questions "what are you strengths/ weaknesses"?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews with HR - 1 behavioral interview with outside vendor - 1 live interview with Regional Business Manager and Project lead

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult decision you needed to make.   Answer Question

Cde Interview

Cde

Interviewed at Quintiles

Interview Details – Resumes are screened by a computerized system, then sent to manager. Generally, manager does a phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview. Depending on the sponsor you may have to interview with the sponsor, as well.

Interview Question – My interview was very easy. My hiring manager has since retired. The current manager shows candidates the territory map & if the candidate comments about how big the territory is the manager will NOT hire him/her.   Answer Question

Statistician II Interview

Statistician II

I applied online and interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – After the phone interview, I was invited to on-site interview. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I talked to about 5 people total. Only one person really asked technical questions (which I probably bombed. I had a really bad cold and wasn't totally on point mentally that day). I never heard back from them after the interview though.

Interview Question – "Do you have any questions for me?" was kind of a stumper after the third or fourth time.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Patient Advocate
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone call from a hiring manager that turned into a phone interview. I was on the phone with her for about 30 minutes and was told I would be hearing back in 1-2 days if I was going to be selected to move on to the in person interviews in Chicago.

Interview Question – The call was unexpected and I did not have time to prepare for the phone interview.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Patient Advocate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quite lengthy. I started with a half hour phone screening interview with a recruiter. They invited me to fly to Chicago, where I interviewed with another recruiting manager, as well as a director for the client. Both of these interviews were one-on-one and about an hour long. About a week later, I received a call saying they had not yet made a decision. Due to the timing, I had to wait until after the holidays for the next steps. They invited me back to Chicago for another interview. This interview was in a panel format with 3 people. The interview lasted about 1 hr 15 minutes. I heard back a week later they I had not been offered this position but they had another interview that they were interested in having me interview for. So, I flew back to Chicago for another interview, where they also told me that I was the top candidate and would be interviewing against one other person. This interview was another panel with the VP of Quintiles, and 3 other people from the client. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. I found out a few days later, by email, that they had decided to to go with another candidate.

Interview Question – All interviews consisted of going through resume in great detail. I was also asked some behavioral questions in the 2nd interview. In the final interview, they asked 2 simple questions. I also conducted a presentations in all three 3 interviews.   View Answers (3)

Clinical Fiels Specialist Interview

Clinical Fiels Specialist
Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in September 2013.

Interview Details – Two panel interview: One with contract company personnel, a Second with Quintiles future manager and contract company sales director.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to ensure access to "No see physicians"?   View Answer
  • How will you handle constant rejection because our disease state is so rare, they (doctors) may brush you off and say, "We're never going to see it."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was not negotiable, as was the car allowance ($650/month) plus gas card, and phone reimbursement. Territory was well defined. The parent contract company is an established Biotech company with a Rare Disease Business Unit. Consider the experience, and added quality to the resume. Biotech appears to be the future as Big Pharma. downsizes.

Associate Director Leadership Development Interview

Associate Director Leadership Development
Raleigh, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2013.

Interview Details – First interview was on the phone with an internal recruiter. It took 2 weeks for the first interview with the hiring manager and 3 weeks after that for an interview with the VP. Very little communication from the recruiter during the process and I actually didn't think I had gotten the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want yo work at Quintiles?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They met my requested salary requirements!

Senior Lab Project Services Coordinator Interview

Senior Lab Project Services Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2013.

Interview Details – I initially interviewed for a lab position, but was offered this position. So I ended up interviewing 3 different days. I am local and was a student at the time so it wasn't a big deal, but I can see this being a challenge for other candidates.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate on salary or vacation days (a mere 2 weeks). It was a take it or leave it offer.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details – Was interview on the phone then transitioned to phase two, which was in person with 2 project managers.

Negotiation Details – very easy