Quintiles Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.9

CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in September 2014.

The process took about 3 weeks. First interview was with the recruiter very basic questions, talks about metrics, closest airport, how much travel, systems used. 2nd interview with a Line manager very long interview but nothing if you have been a CRA for more than 6 months you will do fine. Final interview was on webex for an hour, behavioral questions.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Quintiles in August 2014.

I had my first interview with a Quintiles rep and it was very down to earth. I had a employee referral from the inside company Quintiles was working with so it was very informal. But once I had my second interview with the pharma company it was very intense and with a panel.

Nurse Educator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Initial contact via phone, then had web interview, then flown to Chicago. Had 3 panel interview, overall easy, very organized. After interview, no one called, no follow up phone call.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Interviewed for Business Analyst position. Had phone interview with recruiter first then face to face interview with several team members. Entire team was positive and asked good industry specific questions. Advice - apply apply apply. It took several applications before I scored an interview.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult but was asked to define several acronyms specific to the business. A bit silly given my career level a the level of the position.   Answer Question
    For Negotiation, set your pay about 5% higher than required. I did and the offer came back within my range plus a sign on bonus. Nice! No negotiation on their vacation policy but over all the recruiter was professional and very easy to work with. Their on boarding applications and process was very polished.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles.

Standard questions, boring repetition like in any other company. Some of the people do not understand what the job is all about and it is shown in the questions. The process is extremely slow and long. There is no room for negotiation with them so be prepared to take whatever amount they offer or leave it.

Cta Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Very comfortable and relaxed but still professional. Wear a blazer but expect to be more dressed up than the managers. There will likely be two line managers who meet with you so be prepared to divide you attention,

Interview Questions
    • They WILL ask about business ethics. They want to make sure you understand the confidential nature of this industry.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Alumni referral led to subsequent interviews. Couple of phone interviews with hiring manager then on-site interviews at the office with members of the rest of the team. Well-structured and thorough process.

non-negotiable

Patient Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Had 2 phone screens, got flight to in person interview in Chicago. Seemed to go really well, got an email stating another candidate was selected. Seemed to go really well, there was a lot of prep for the interview involved

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

First interview by telephone, followed by face to face interviews with 3 managers. Typical interview questions were asked, as well as extensive questions following each job and skills listed on the resume. Managers were encouraging, not judgment or arrogant. Explained the potential job and answered all my questions with detailed answers.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was the weaknesses and why are they weaknesses.   Answer Question
    Negotation was easy since there is a cap for the position. I was given a generous offer and only had to counter once.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in June 2014.

Initial 30 min phone call about the opportunity, next an hour phone interview, followed a sales aptitude test then by a F2F with the staffing manager and finally flown out to Atlanta where I had 2 rounds of interviews. Received call with offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were STAR questions and behavior based. Describe a time when you... Etc most difficult question was probably describe a time when you failed and what you learned from it   Answer Question