Quintiles Interview Questions

2.9

Clinical Educator/Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in February 2014.

Went thru several interviews and had a 1:1 which I know I did very well.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult but they were just going thru the motions since they only hire internal candidates. Never even communicated after my time was wasted.   View Answer

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2013.

Initial contact was over the phone. Followed up with email.

Interview Questions
    • N/A - lots of cliche questions "what are you strengths/ weaknesses"?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

2 phone interviews with HR - 1 behavioral interview with outside vendor - 1 live interview with Regional Business Manager and Project lead

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult decision you needed to make.   Answer Question

Cde Interview

Resumes are screened by a computerized system, then sent to manager. Generally, manager does a phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview. Depending on the sponsor you may have to interview with the sponsor, as well.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was very easy. My hiring manager has since retired. The current manager shows candidates the territory map & if the candidate comments about how big the territory is the manager will NOT hire him/her.   Answer Question

Statistician II Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles.

After the phone interview, I was invited to on-site interview. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I talked to about 5 people total. Only one person really asked technical questions (which I probably bombed. I had a really bad cold and wasn't totally on point mentally that day). I never heard back from them after the interview though.

Interview Questions
    • "Do you have any questions for me?" was kind of a stumper after the third or fourth time.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2014.

I had a phone call from a hiring manager that turned into a phone interview. I was on the phone with her for about 30 minutes and was told I would be hearing back in 1-2 days if I was going to be selected to move on to the in person interviews in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • The call was unexpected and I did not have time to prepare for the phone interview.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2013.

The hiring process was quite lengthy. I started with a half hour phone screening interview with a recruiter. They invited me to fly to Chicago, where I interviewed with another recruiting manager, as well as a director for the client. Both of these interviews were one-on-one and about an hour long. About a week later, I received a call saying they had not yet made a decision. Due to the timing, I had to wait until after the holidays for the next steps. They invited me back to Chicago for another interview. This interview was in a panel format with 3 people. The interview lasted about 1 hr 15 minutes. I heard back a week later they I had not been offered this position but they had another interview that they were interested in having me interview for. So, I flew back to Chicago for another interview, where they also told me that I was the top candidate and would be interviewing against one other person. This interview was another panel with the VP of Quintiles, and 3 other people from the client. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. I found out a few days later, by email, that they had decided to to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • All interviews consisted of going through resume in great detail. I was also asked some behavioral questions in the 2nd interview. In the final interview, they asked 2 simple questions. I also conducted a presentations in all three 3 interviews.   View Answers (3)

Clinical Fiels Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in September 2013.

Two panel interview: One with contract company personnel, a Second with Quintiles future manager and contract company sales director.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do to ensure access to "No see physicians"?   View Answer
    • How will you handle constant rejection because our disease state is so rare, they (doctors) may brush you off and say, "We're never going to see it."   View Answer
    Salary was not negotiable, as was the car allowance ($650/month) plus gas card, and phone reimbursement. Territory was well defined. The parent contract company is an established Biotech company with a Rare Disease Business Unit. Consider the experience, and added quality to the resume. Biotech appears to be the future as Big Pharma. downsizes.

Associate Director Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2013.

First interview was on the phone with an internal recruiter. It took 2 weeks for the first interview with the hiring manager and 3 weeks after that for an interview with the VP. Very little communication from the recruiter during the process and I actually didn't think I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions
    They met my requested salary requirements!

Senior Lab Project Services Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2013.

I initially interviewed for a lab position, but was offered this position. So I ended up interviewing 3 different days. I am local and was a student at the time so it wasn't a big deal, but I can see this being a challenge for other candidates.

Interview Questions
    They would not negotiate on salary or vacation days (a mere 2 weeks). It was a take it or leave it offer.