Quintiles

2.9

BI Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Initial communication included Human Resource and hiring manager review of submitted resume. Contacted by Human Resources for a phone interview with the hiring manager, which went well, basic questions, review of experience. Follow-up day of face to face interviews with hiring manager, one other manager and Human Resources.Typical questions regarding real work experiences, difficult challenges and job expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about real work experiences, asked to recount specific challenges and how I worked them out. No surprise questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

The first interview is a screening interview to find out about basic skills and interest in the company. Following the screening they invite you in for a day of interviewing with consultants at different levels. At the end of the day you are required to do a presentation. Plan on being there for several hours and meeting with a group of people for your final presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Case studies are typical management consultant case studies. Be prepared.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was flexible.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

I was contacted for a new project starting. So, the company was expanding the unit. I get an interview after sending my CV to the person who contacted me. I had 2 personal interviews: human resources manager, and human resources director with project manager. All very kind. I felt very comfortable. No trick questions.
    I´ve also had an interview with a psychologist. Easy and nice; nothing out of range.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate much. I just get a position 1 level up from the one I was contacted for, due to my experience in the field.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Several steps in the process. It also depends on the contract requirements. Drug test, college transcripts, phone screens and interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you went above the call of duty to get something accomplished.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles.

Phone interview, face to face at a local restaurant

CRA Interview

Two phone interviews and then flown out to NC for an in person interview with the two managers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a provider who was not following the protocol   View Answer

CRA I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in April 2013.

I completed a phone interview with recruiter then with two managers

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quintiles in March 2013.

They were very quick to schedule an interview and give an offer. The staff was very formal but efficent.

Senior Lab Project Services Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in March 2013.

I initially interviewed for a lab position, but was offered this position. So I ended up interviewing 3 different days. I am local and was a student at the time so it wasn't a big deal, but I can see this being a challenge for other candidates.

Interview Questions
    They would not negotiate on salary or vacation days (a mere 2 weeks). It was a take it or leave it offer.

Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in February 2013.

Started with a phone interview, which was very helpful for a potential employee to learn more about the job before investing time and money to interview. Then I was flown to Chicago for a face to face interview with Quintiles, and then forwarded on to a second interview the same day with another Quintiles representative and a member of the pharma company I would be doing work for. Very organized process.

Interview Questions
    • I had to prepare a 5 minute patient education presentation. I was asked how I motivate patients.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiating. the job was offered and I accepted.