Quintiles

2.9

Clinical Fiels Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quintiles in September 2013.

Two panel interview: One with contract company personnel, a Second with Quintiles future manager and contract company sales director.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do to ensure access to "No see physicians"?   View Answer
    • How will you handle constant rejection because our disease state is so rare, they (doctors) may brush you off and say, "We're never going to see it."   View Answer
    Salary was not negotiable, as was the car allowance ($650/month) plus gas card, and phone reimbursement. Territory was well defined. The parent contract company is an established Biotech company with a Rare Disease Business Unit. Consider the experience, and added quality to the resume. Biotech appears to be the future as Big Pharma. downsizes.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Initial phone interview with Quintiles DM, followed by in person interview with Quintiles DM, Pharmaceutical client company DM, and current territory Rep. Wait period then job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Talk me through your resume, why you, explain gap in time.   View Answer
    Did not negotiate.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in August 2013.

Learned the position from internet job search site, and then applied the position online.
    The recruiter contacted me about 4 weeks later via e-mail, and scheduled a 30 min phone interview within a week. After the phone interview, i completed a personality test online.

Phone interview was rescheduled, and recruiter even called one hour later than scheduled time.

Interview Questions
    • - Typical HR questions such as why do you want to work at Quintiles.
      - working experience at home,
      - previous monitoring experience such as therapeutic areas and etc.

Answer Question

Associate Lab Set-up Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Quintiles in August 2013.

Contacted me for an interview within a week of my application submission.

BI Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles.

Initial communication included Human Resource and hiring manager review of submitted resume. Contacted by Human Resources for a phone interview with the hiring manager, which went well, basic questions, review of experience. Follow-up day of face to face interviews with hiring manager, one other manager and Human Resources.Typical questions regarding real work experiences, difficult challenges and job expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about real work experiences, asked to recount specific challenges and how I worked them out. No surprise questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

The first interview is a screening interview to find out about basic skills and interest in the company. Following the screening they invite you in for a day of interviewing with consultants at different levels. At the end of the day you are required to do a presentation. Plan on being there for several hours and meeting with a group of people for your final presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Case studies are typical management consultant case studies. Be prepared.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was flexible.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

I was contacted for a new project starting. So, the company was expanding the unit. I get an interview after sending my CV to the person who contacted me. I had 2 personal interviews: human resources manager, and human resources director with project manager. All very kind. I felt very comfortable. No trick questions.
    I´ve also had an interview with a psychologist. Easy and nice; nothing out of range.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate much. I just get a position 1 level up from the one I was contacted for, due to my experience in the field.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Several steps in the process. It also depends on the contract requirements. Drug test, college transcripts, phone screens and interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you went above the call of duty to get something accomplished.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles.

Phone interview, face to face at a local restaurant

CRA Interview

Two phone interviews and then flown out to NC for an in person interview with the two managers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a provider who was not following the protocol   View Answer