Quintiles Interview Questions

2.9

BI Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles.

Initial communication included Human Resource and hiring manager review of submitted resume. Contacted by Human Resources for a phone interview with the hiring manager, which went well, basic questions, review of experience. Follow-up day of face to face interviews with hiring manager, one other manager and Human Resources.Typical questions regarding real work experiences, difficult challenges and job expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about real work experiences, asked to recount specific challenges and how I worked them out. No surprise questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in November 2011.

I had 2 interviews - 1st one with Quintiles recruiter and the host compan's DM; 2nd one with just the host company's DM

no negaotiation

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

The first interview is a screening interview to find out about basic skills and interest in the company. Following the screening they invite you in for a day of interviewing with consultants at different levels. At the end of the day you are required to do a presentation. Plan on being there for several hours and meeting with a group of people for your final presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Case studies are typical management consultant case studies. Be prepared.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was flexible.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

I was contacted for a new project starting. So, the company was expanding the unit. I get an interview after sending my CV to the person who contacted me. I had 2 personal interviews: human resources manager, and human resources director with project manager. All very kind. I felt very comfortable. No trick questions.
    I´ve also had an interview with a psychologist. Easy and nice; nothing out of range.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate much. I just get a position 1 level up from the one I was contacted for, due to my experience in the field.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Several steps in the process. It also depends on the contract requirements. Drug test, college transcripts, phone screens and interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you went above the call of duty to get something accomplished.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2009.

Takes a long time to get through the interview process in NC. Best way to connect is to know someone who can refer you for a position or share your information directly with hiring managers. Managers and agencies appear to manage recruiting/hiring process instead of Human Resources.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected part of the interview proces was the number of people you need to meet with and the number of times you need to connect.   View Answer
    Ask for the high end salary for role. Once you are hired, increases are only recognizable if you add multiple year increments.

CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Quintiles.

Phone interview, face to face at a local restaurant

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2013.

They were very quick to schedule an interview and give an offer. The staff was very formal but efficent.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Quintiles in February 2013.

A classmate from grad school submitted my cv to the 2 main HR reps in the NY office. They asked me to fill out a form stating my accomplishments, previous jobs, etc. Basically it was Quintiles' candidate form that HR was going to present to internal leadership to determine what role I should come in and interview at. Then I had a phone call, which was schedule 3 months later. Not even joking - 3 MONTHS later.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any difficult questions - I don't think most of the team was prepared to interview me (read - had never seen my resume or did not know about my candidacy or anything). I did have to create a presentation before coming that I gave to a group of 8 people (topic related to health).   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2012.

The interview took place in the loby of a hotel with 4 hiring managers at the same time. They made the entire process very comfortable. So much so that after 1 hour and a half, I left feeling I had just met with my best friends.

Interview Questions
    • No question was dificult. I was just asked about annecdotal experinces.   View Answer
    I was asking for 80000 as CRA II. I was offered 83000 as Sr. CRA plus 10000 sign up bonnus.