Quintiles Manager Contracts Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Contracts Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2012.

The first interview was on the phone with an HR specialist. I was asked basic questions regarding my resume and experiences. I was given some information on the company and why they were hiring. Several weeks later I received a call from the office location to come in for an interview. I interviewed with four people to include the hiring decision maker. The interviews were about my experiences and how I would handle certain situations. My background and experiences were from a different industry and somone with that industry specific experience was chosen over me. My impression of Quintiles was positive.

Interview Questions
  • How would you, as a new person to the company, respond to people coming to you complaining of being over worked?   Answer Question

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!