Quintiles

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in October 2011.

The interview process was too long, I had to go in at least 10 times over a month and a half, plus I had 5 phone interviews. Then, when I was given the offer, there was no room for negotiation on my end.

Once hired, I eagerly attended orientation and took all classes online required of new employees. Those were great, but my manager and their manager took little interest in welcoming me to the team or helping me learn about the company. Besides a passing, we'll spend time together soon, I ultimately learned what I could by asking my colleagues and others in the business.

Interview Questions
  • I haven't had a job for less than two years, but was asked why my resume was so "flighty." In the field I come from, most employees change jobs every 18 months and I well exceed those parameters and expectations.   Answer Question
You get what you're offered and they duck behind "company policy" or "equity in the team" during negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles.

Interview includes initial screening by HR then 3 rounds of team interviews followed by final HR follow up.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with cross functional stakeholders for a project   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation