Quintiles Interview Questions in Morrisville, NC

Statistical Programmer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quintiles (Morrisville, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied on Quintiles Web site and next day I got email from one of the Programming Manager from Quintiles for a phone screen and I scheduled it for same day. Phone Interview( duration 30 min.): Mostly talked about my past experience and work style not much technical. Manager was very calm and explained the job profile and duties expected. Next day itself I got email from her for 1:1 interview at NC office. As I was an outstation candidate so they arranged for the travel. 1:1 interview( duration 4 hours) : 1:1 interview started with Director and followed by 2 manager and leads one by one each for half an hour.after one and half hour two programmers form the team took me to cafeteria for lunch where they again kind interviewed me casually over lunch and after that another round of half hour sessions with other 4 managers and leads. Questions were more or less same and mostly based on your past experience and your style of working all the people were really friendly and take good time to answer your questions and also ask generous and sensible questions. All in all it went fine. but the most frustrating part was when they took almost 5 weeks to extend an offer which I finally accepted.

Interview Questions

• What all activities you do while validating a table or dataset?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quintiles (Morrisville, NC) in October 2007.

Interview

Got a call from HR rep to arrange first interview with hiring manager. Met with hiring manager for an hour. Hiring manager explained duties and responsibilities and outlined expectations. I got ample time and opportunity to ask questions about the position. Very pleasant first interview. Explained that there would be 2 other interviews with senior management before final decision was made. Arranged interview with AD which concentrated mainly in my skill sets and a further explanation of what they new roles will be. Went well. Arranged for interview with Director. This felt more like a personality test. Was fairly relaxed and we talked about various experiences that had led me to the current point. very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about any time that you handled a work related disagreement with a c-worker, supervisor or client. How was the issue resolved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiating on salary. I tried and got the clasic "it is what it is' from HR. Always felt I did not push hard enough.