Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Quintiles
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (17)
- CRA (8)
- Associate Director (6)
- Clinical Research Associate (6)
- Clinical Trials Assistant (6)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (5)
- Clinical Project Manager (5)
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (5)
- Patient Advocate (4)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Consultant (3)
- Nurse Educator (3)
- Project Coordinator (3)
- Clinical Research Associate II (3)
- Clinical Team Leader (2)
- Clinical Trial Assistant (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Clinical Trials Assistant (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Medical Sales Representative (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (2)
- Principal Consultant (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
Nurse Educator Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.
Initial contact via phone, then had web interview, then flown to Chicago. Had 3 panel interview, overall easy, very organized. After interview, no one called, no follow up phone call.
- Why should we hire you Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles
Nurse Educator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Quintiles in February 2014.
It moved quickly and they were accommodating to my schedule. The hardest part was to give a presentation because I didn't have much time to prepare. They were open and understanding that my interview was just scheduled the day before.
- presentation Answer Question
about a week
Nurse Educator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Quintiles (Detroit, MI) in February 2013.
Started with a phone interview, which was very helpful for a potential employee to learn more about the job before investing time and money to interview. Then I was flown to Chicago for a face to face interview with Quintiles, and then forwarded on to a second interview the same day with another Quintiles representative and a member of the pharma company I would be doing work for. Very organized process.
- I had to prepare a 5 minute patient education presentation. I was asked how I motivate patients. Answer Question
Not much negotiating. the job was offered and I accepted.