Quintiles Nurse Educator Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.7

Nurse Educator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Quintiles in July 2014.

Interview

Initial contact via phone, then had web interview, then flown to Chicago. Had 3 panel interview, overall easy, very organized. After interview, no one called, no follow up phone call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Nurse Educator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in February 2014.

Interview

It moved quickly and they were accommodating to my schedule. The hardest part was to give a presentation because I didn't have much time to prepare. They were open and understanding that my interview was just scheduled the day before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

about a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles (Detroit, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, which was very helpful for a potential employee to learn more about the job before investing time and money to interview. Then I was flown to Chicago for a face to face interview with Quintiles, and then forwarded on to a second interview the same day with another Quintiles representative and a member of the pharma company I would be doing work for. Very organized process.

Interview Questions

• I had to prepare a 5 minute patient education presentation. I was asked how I motivate patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiating. the job was offered and I accepted.