Quintiles Patient Advocate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in February 2014.

I applied online. The entire process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview in Chicago. During the chicago interview one of the four panelist immediately left the room and never returned! I never heard anything back from anyone- very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was difficult. All of the questions were basic interview questions. I do feel like this interview was given to me because I am a black female and they needed to meet some type of quota around interviewing minorities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quintiles

Patient Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles.

Had 2 phone screens, got flight to in person interview in Chicago. Seemed to go really well, got an email stating another candidate was selected. Seemed to go really well, there was a lot of prep for the interview involved

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Quintiles in January 2014.

I had a phone call from a hiring manager that turned into a phone interview. I was on the phone with her for about 30 minutes and was told I would be hearing back in 1-2 days if I was going to be selected to move on to the in person interviews in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • The call was unexpected and I did not have time to prepare for the phone interview.   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Quintiles in December 2013.

The hiring process was quite lengthy. I started with a half hour phone screening interview with a recruiter. They invited me to fly to Chicago, where I interviewed with another recruiting manager, as well as a director for the client. Both of these interviews were one-on-one and about an hour long. About a week later, I received a call saying they had not yet made a decision. Due to the timing, I had to wait until after the holidays for the next steps. They invited me back to Chicago for another interview. This interview was in a panel format with 3 people. The interview lasted about 1 hr 15 minutes. I heard back a week later they I had not been offered this position but they had another interview that they were interested in having me interview for. So, I flew back to Chicago for another interview, where they also told me that I was the top candidate and would be interviewing against one other person. This interview was another panel with the VP of Quintiles, and 3 other people from the client. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. I found out a few days later, by email, that they had decided to to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • All interviews consisted of going through resume in great detail. I was also asked some behavioral questions in the 2nd interview. In the final interview, they asked 2 simple questions. I also conducted a presentations in all three 3 interviews.   View Answers (3)

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!